The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the Netherlands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lady Chanty
View Profile
New user
Nederland
55 Posts

Profile of Lady Chanty
Hi all,

my name is Chantal and I started twisting balloons while I was working as physiotherapist in Afghanistan in 2008.
In 2011 I had to stop working as physiotherapist because of a problem with my wrists, and twisting balloon became a challenge. Now I'm only twisting occacionally and try to learn some magic.
I'm back in college to become a health scientist and I'm working on my first kids show with help from a dutch friend.

I'm sure I will learn a lot here in the magic Café.

Greetz Chantal
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
Welcome!

As a fellow balloon twister I've also started to feel pain in my wrist while twisting for long hours. It's just a matter of time before I will have to give it up. Thank goodness there's still magic for you and me.

Leland
Life of Magic!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Lady Chanty,

I'll see you in "The Little Darlings".

Best of luck on your first Show!

-Mary Mowder
Lady Chanty
View Profile
New user
Nederland
55 Posts

Profile of Lady Chanty
Thanks Mary, I really like 'the litle darlings'forum.

And Leland, I discovered that magic is a lot about presentation and I can switch between tricks that does/ doesn't involve a slight of hand, so for me it is the perfect way to entertain people and take care of my wrists.
I'm very happy that I discovered magic about a year ago Smile And about twice a month I still twist balloons Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the Netherlands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL