The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Gig calendar app (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Anyone know of a good calendar that might specialize in keeping track of your gigs for android phones?

Thanks
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Ok, I guess that's a no.

Next question: Who would be interested in an app for the android that would keep track of and have specialized info on your gigs and would sync with Google calendar.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
There are quite a few appointment/event calendars for Android already.

If you have an idea for a new one with specific features for magicians, this is a great place to find out if there's a market for it, though.
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I am really surprised that nobody has said they would want an app like that.
I guess everyone is happy with the standard calendars that are already available.

It would be wonderful to be able to have a place to put info such as price, contact, address, event, show type, etc.

I know there is something for the Ipad/phone/pod, so there must be a market for it.

Alec
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Gig calendar app (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL