The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit Production from silks or hat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7408 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I think I would load him that way for a couple of reasons. First, he can possibly see anything so he will stay more motionless. Second though I put the smooth side of the grommet inside I suppose he cold possibly try to chew on the opening or somehow scratch his nose.

I assume that he did fit.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
Jonathan, you got it good my friend, I pm'd you with what we did for the very simple fix. Congrats on your new prop ownership.Cool part is you are not only geared up for livestock productions, but also other items only limites by your imagination, This is a Great Tool in the world of magic.ENJOY.
RJE2
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of RJE2
I told you there would be people here that could help! Smile
JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
352 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
RJE2: You said it! I'm very thankful
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
352 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
I'd like to make sure my rabbit isn't too big for the bag. He fits in the bag but I'd like to make sure he's OK. Can I send a pic to someone? provide email address...
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
Jonathon sent you a pm with address. You should be fine, ours holds 6 lb big girl with ease, Richard was and is great about sizing things up. Cant wait to see the pic.
JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
352 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
I can now produce a rabbit from the classic top hat!!! I'm ready to go...

I do it exactly like Richard's orange production http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAmZz3Nv9MM
Only difference is I produce a rabbit from a top hat and rabbit. I had to get a TALL top hat ($4.99 cheap, but looks great).
Also,
I use this folding stool http://www.skymall.com/shopping/detail.h......-product
I HANG THE BAG on the edge and then throw a black table cloth over it.

HANGING THE BAG
I tried clasping the edge of the stool using the "C" at the top of the bag but it was too tight so.....
Last night I found that you can slip the top part of the "C" under the cushion and it's perfect! It fits tight and you can quickly detach it when you pick up the table cloth.

I also figured out how to make sure it releases on command, so if anyone ever needs any help, just let me know. You gotta buy Richard's bag first though..
This is great!
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7408 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Jonathan. As I told you you can also add a small piece of wood on the bottom of the stool the proper thickensss.

Glad it is working out for you.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
352 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
I took your advice and used the piece of wood and it worked great. But I got lucky with this stool though, it holds very tight, yet I can detached without breaking stride while picking up the table cloth.
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
352 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
Richard, thanks for your thinking on this bag. Also, much thanks for the customer service after the sale!!!!
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7408 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
BTW Chris, I can't open the video. I think you have to add my name to people who can view it.

Richard
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit Production from silks or hat (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL