We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Inside News (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..12~13~14 [Next]
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
... I assume I get a prize... Simon always gives out prizes Smile
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Quote:
On 2012-09-14 02:10, Killertweety wrote:
You have to upload the picture to a webspace.

For example link to picture: http://www.tenyo.be/images/thetenyorabbit2.jpg

Place this link between [ING] tags: [ING]link[/ING] --> replace the N with an M of course, I typed 'N' because I got an error otherwise! Smile.

got it....thank you!
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-09-14 09:45, stereo wrote:
Or you can use http://imageshack.us/

OK...thank you stereo.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
2437 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On 2012-09-13 23:14, magic patagonia wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-09-12 20:17, simcoscor wrote:
Maybe an old crappy phanto block! LOL!

LOL:

WOW Roberto! Now, this is heck of a CRAPPY Phanto Block! Did your grand-father told you the name of the guy who made this one?
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
[quote]On 2012-04-18 10:00, J M Talbot wrote:
I have leraned that a fellow Tenyo fan and contributor here is very close to having an extremely clever effect of his produced my a well known magic manufacturer. It is not Tenyo but another well known exclusive magic manufacturer. I am sure more news will be forthcoming soon, but I can tell you it is a very clever self working effect that many of you will want.

It is finally time to update this post!! I am very pleased to say that one of our regular contributors here and knowledgeable magic collector Simon Corneille (simcoscor) has been working closely with Magic Wagon on a new release! I understand we are days away from the official announcement of the release from Magic Wagon. I do not want to say to much before Magic Wagon releases details, however it is a beautifully made (have seen photos) rendition of a classic effect with some clever additions from Simon. I know Simon has been very involved in the project from developing the original conceptual drawings, suggesting design elements and fine tuning the handling.

Simon has a real passion for beautifully made close up apparatus and this has truly been a labor of love for him. I unfortunately only own a few Magic Wagon pieces but I will be jumping on this one. If you are on Magic Wagon's e-mail list you should be receiving word soon. Thier items usually sell out quickly and I am sure this will be no exception. Congratulations Simon!

John
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

WOW.....this sounds very exiting!!.....knowing the quality of Magic Wagon and the mind of Simon (I have Oraculum, a super clever piece of mentalism) I can only expect a great piece of magic.....I'll keep waiting for my Magic Wagon alert!!!
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
... should be very soon magic patagonia
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Congratulations Simon!!!

I have always admired the Magic Wagon items but have resisted buying them and opening that can of worms.

My obsession with Tenyo is enough for now.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
2437 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
@John Talbot: Thank you so much for your kind words and your support throughout this process!

John has been in the know since I received a positive answer from Magic Wagon on this project (that's 8 months ago!), and he generously offered his advice on various issues that emerged along the way. Thanks for that John, it's been a lot of fun! Smile

@John Mezza: Thanks! You're right: collecting Magic Wagon’s items can be an expensive hobby... and even more if one buys them on “used market”! The good part is that they release a new item every couple of months... no need to wait a full year!

@Roberto: Thanks for your interest and kind words about Oraculum. I hope that the "Majestic Die Penetration" will meet your expectations.

It should be available from Magic Wagon Sunday or Monday... I know that only 60 sets have been made (and I doubt that more sets will be made in the future).

Simon
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1041 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Wow very cool will be watching for this one to appear. I never go to the Magic Wagon Site "why" cause they are out of stock on every single item no matter when I do go. But I will be watching for Majestic Die Penetration! Good for you Simon exciting to hear someone has a product ready to come out.
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Thanks Simon, it was fun to be part of the journey on this. Simon has added some nice "Tenyo like" creativity to this and I am anxious to get one to play with!

John
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1935 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Must buy for me - no questions asked Smile
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
You will like this Killer, I believe it will be a great complement to Magic Wagon's Hydro Die which I believe you own ( unfortunstely I did not jump on that!)

John
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1624 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
I had the pleasure of seeing the Majestic Die Penetration in Bangkok the other day and it’s absolutely beautiful.

Tony Curtis
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1935 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
And we have lift off gentlemen! My order is in Smile

Will be great in combination with Hydro Die indeed John, they look to be the same color/material!
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
It's online :

http://www.magic-wagon.com/ProductDetail.asp?id=118&pa=8

Good luck for the one will try to buy it.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2868 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Looks great, Simon! Will there be a video demo some day?
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
That looks cool. Is it made of metal?
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
My order is in as well!

John
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
I am happy to say that I just bought my first Magic Wagon trick.

I looked at all the great pieces of magic on the site but in the end I decided that the new Magestic Die Penetration by Mr. Simon Corneille was the best so I bought that one.

I am looking forward to getting it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Inside News (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL