The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Inside News (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..12~13~14 [Next]
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Congratulation John ! Hope you will be happy.

In fact you don't really have the choice because there is only one trick available for sale, Magestic Die Penetration.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
What a stunning piece of work. I love what Magic Wagon is doing with this ornate, hand-carved gold motif. The pieces really do look mystical and mysterious.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Already sold out. That was fast.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Gosh, I just missed it...
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
I will sell you mine for ...

One Million Dollars!
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Maybe... but only if you come up with an original packaging for it... Smile
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
No, but it does come with professionally made reproduction packaging and instructions. ;-)
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On 2012-12-09 03:42, MrWizard wrote:
Good for you Simon exciting to hear someone has a product ready to come out.

Thanks Mr Wizard. Yesterday was indeed an exciting day for me!
Quote:
On 2012-12-10 02:55, Tony Curtis wrote:
I had the pleasure of seeing the Majestic Die Penetration in Bangkok the other day and it’s absolutely beautiful.

Thanks Mr. Curtis. It’s probably even nicer under the sun of Bangkok...
Quote:
On 2012-12-10 13:31, Killertweety wrote:
Will be great in combination with Hydro Die indeed John, they look to be the same color/material!

Thanks for your support Killer. Majestic Die Penetration is indeed intended to be a perfect prequel to the Majestic Hydro Die. First, a die penetrates a solid blade; then, the same die vanishes inside a "water torture cell", only to reappear in any chosen location...
Quote:
On 2012-12-10 15:54, Nicolino wrote:
Looks great, Simon! Will there be a video demo some day?

Thanks Nicolino. A video...?
BTW, where is Magic Patagonia?
Quote:
On 2012-12-10 18:23, John Mazza wrote:
Is it made of metal?

100% pure gold.
Kidding. But the blade is 24K gold plated.
The tube/lid/base are made of resin, that have a metallic (bronze) look.

Cheers!
Simon Smile
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Yes, I am on the email list as a long term customer and ordered immediately after they sent it to me. In fact they told me about it after the last effect came out as I was inquiring what the next effect would be and I was surprised that they told me, but I keep it quiet as to make sure I got one! John..congrats on your first MW piece. I absolutely love these guys. They make the kinds of effects I like and they do it well and they do it in limited numbers which in effect will hold its price in the future and if its a knockout effect will go up. I think they have a great strategy as long as they come out with winning effects and for the most part they have not disappointed. Yes some effects are better than others, but on the whole, you usually cannot go wrong, so I just order when the email comes. John, you were very fortunate to get it and by the way, everything else on their website is sold out. Hope it arrives before Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Charlie
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Wow! Simon's head will swell even bigger when he see's that Tony! Smile

Looks incredible, wish I had bought more than 10.... Smile

John
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
I understand that it should have been a very special day for you Simon.....you must be proud to see your creation materialized in such a beautiful way....

It was an adventure for me to get my copy!!!......I have the problem with Magic Wagon that I always forget my Username and my Password.....and they have the problem that when you ask for a recovery of your data they send you only the password....no username!!!.....and no chance to open a new account because of personal info coincidence.....

I was very concern because I had the feeling that this wave of 60 units would be sold very quick (and I was not wrong).....so I send about 3 different emails to different email adresses from Magic Wagon without the hope of a quick response because of the time difference (about 10 hours with my country)......I was at the airport........and suddenly, about 30 minutes later, when I was already on the plane I receive the info from the Magic Wagon guys....so I quickly ordered it using my mobile......just before the taking off.....under the severe pressure of the flight attendant to turn it off.....

2 hours after when I landed in the north of Chile, I checked the site just for curiosity and I saw that it was already sold out.....

So congratulations Simon for you Best Seller!!
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Looks really great but as always it is sold out before I can even get logged on to Magic Wagon site. Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Magic Wagon will soon have us fighting each other in the Coliseum for their effects. Then, it will eventually be like Highlander...there can be only one.
They will make only one of each effect, and we will fight to the death to have it. Yes. Yes. Yes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOFsG6_r4wo
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph......ne%22%20
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
@Tony Curtis: I’m speechless Smile
Quote:
On 2012-12-11 19:20, J M Talbot wrote:
Wow! Simon's head will swell even bigger when he see's that Tony! Smile

Quote:
On 2012-12-11 20:19, magic patagonia wrote:
It was an adventure for me to get my copy!!!...

Wow! Chile, Bangkok, the plane, all the passwords... It almost sounds like a 007 movie!
Thanks for sharing the story with us Roberto, and glad you made it safely to the finishing line!
Quote:
On 2012-12-11 21:42, MrWizard wrote:
Looks really great but as always it is sold out before I can even get logged on to Magic Wagon site. Smile

If you are interested Richard, PM me: maybe I can help... (and no fighting to death, don't worry) Smile
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Received confirmation that this has been shipped... Am really looking forward to playing with this!

John
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
If anyone would like to see some photos of previous Magic Wagon items then please ask and I will post them here.

Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
For those interested, I have posted a review in the Latest And Greatest section.
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Quote:
On 2012-12-12 23:01, Tony Curtis wrote:
If anyone would like to see some photos of previous Magic Wagon items then please ask and I will post them here.

Tony Curtis

It would be interesting to see some photos of the mysterious unpublished items from Magic Wagon.

I know that sometimes they sell items only thru their email list....items that are not published in their web page.....I know this because I bought one of these items (a spike thru glass penetration effect....excellent by the way)....

It would be good to know how many of these items does exist......and finally the reason why they only comercialize them this way......maybe they don't find them so good to be published in their webpage?.....or they were short runs made exclusive for old returning clients???....I really don't know....
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Just had my M.D.P. delivered to me here in the midwest. This was super fast! Time to open it up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Inside News (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL