The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » FS Outlaw Effects "luna 1935" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1213 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Selling This for £40+p&p

Kieran
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Maybe, want to post this in 'Let's Make a Deal'...
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3747 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
The boy is selling the single greatest experiential book test of all time for a paltry 40 pounds. He doesn't get it...and it can be yours. There is no greater effect available for small parties...it is my closer. 1935 is the best of the lot.

I am amazed it is being sold so cheaply...because it is the crowning achievement of Outlaw's book tests.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1213 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Quote:
On 2012-04-18 22:25, David Thiel wrote:
The boy is selling the single greatest experiential book test of all time for a paltry 40 pounds. He doesn't get it...and it can be yours. There is no greater effect available for small parties...it is my closer. 1935 is the best of the lot.

I am amazed it is being sold so cheaply...because it is the crowning achievement of Outlaw's book tests.

David

Hi david,
It breaks my heart to sell this beauty, it really does! Im just having financial problems at the moment but trust me she will be mine again one day!

Kieran
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
950 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Quote:
On 2012-04-19 03:03, magicman29 wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-18 22:25, David Thiel wrote:

David

Hi david,
It breaks my heart to sell this beauty, it really does! Im just having financial problems at the moment but trust me she will be mine again one day!

Kieran

hi Kieran, things must be pretty bad if you have to resort to selling your Luna! Hope things get better mate.

No bizarrist should ever have to part with their Luna!! Smile

M.I.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Interested, PM sent.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3747 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Sorry to hear about your hard times, Kieran.

Someone is going to get a fabulous routine.

Hope things turn around for you soon.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » FS Outlaw Effects "luna 1935" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL