The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Email Wizard v2.0 Released (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James Mattox
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of James Mattox
Hey Everyone. Just wanted to let you know that the version 2.0 update for "Email Wizard" is now available. I was able to work in most of the feature requests I got, so thanks for all the suggestions. I added a video to the instructions that highlights the changes but here are the important ones:

- I gave in to the pressure and changed the app icon and display name. I hope the icon is now more boring looking! Also, I changed the name of the app as it appears below the icon on your phone. So now if you wife/friend sees the app on your device and searches for the displayed name, it won't lead them anywhere in iTunes. So it helps make the app even more stealth.
- Custom controls for the nailwriter. You can now select your own color, width, opacity, and blur of the digital overlay. This means that you can match the digital image more closely to something in the real image.
- Customizable controls for undo, clear, and send for the nailwriter.
- Orientation lock for the nailwriter (Can't believe I didn't have that in version 1, no more sideways images!)
- Added flash controls to the in app camera (also don't know how I missed that one)
- I bumped up the image quality slightly for the final image that appears in the spectators phone. The tradeoff is slightly more time for the image to be sent during the performance
- Added a bunch more default images to the nailwriter album
- For the numbers album, the desired number can now start with a zero

That's all the major stuff, lots of other minor changes you probably won't even notice. As always if you have any questions please send me an email. Also, there will soon be a price bump up to $19.99.

James
james@howdyoudothat.com
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2544 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Been playing with this all afternoon. It really is a great app and version 2.0 took care of all of my issues. The price point keeps this out of the hands of the merely curious and should not be an impediment to performers that really want to make the most of their iPhone. I wish you continued success.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
FredNarlo
View Profile
Veteran user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
319 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
It literally is a reputation maker! I had a lot of fun with it at Magic-Con!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Email Wizard v2.0 Released (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL