The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Jason Brumbalow leaves Ellusionist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Jason confirmed he has parted ways with Ellusionist. He's the reason I became such a fan of the company. He turned everything around for them as far as image and how they were perceived.

This is one of those "2+2=7" scenarios. It's not that people don't come and go/change jobs, etc. in life. But they had a bad rep before he turned things around, so this raises a red flag for me.

I'm giving them a wide berth now.
The Burnaby Kid
View Profile
Inner circle
St. John's, Canada
3087 Posts

Profile of The Burnaby Kid
Can you expand at all upon what you think the positive changes are that he made for the company? I haven't been paying attention to Ellusionist for a while, so I'm curious...
A screed for scams, sorcery, and other shenanigans... Nu Way Magick Blogge

JACK, the Jolly Almanac of Card Knavery, a free card magic resource for beginners.
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
578 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Is that the guy who was a speaker at the last EMC?
mantel
View Profile
Special user
714 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On 2012-04-23 07:54, MickNZ wrote:
Is that the guy who was a speaker at the last EMC?

No, I think you're thinking of Jonathan Bayme. Another Ellusionist alumni. He used to be the president.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Jason Brumbalow leaves Ellusionist (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL