The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » An old classic (video) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Hey folks,

I hardly every post here but I thought you might enjoy this silly video. It's this week's episode of Magic Monday Madness, featuring an "impromptu" (I'll let you argue that) 2 In Pocket, 1 in Hand routine. Simple and fun.

Enjoy, and if you do, subscribe. Thanks!

http://youtu.be/fJjqYgNRZII

Brian
shaihorowitz0
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of shaihorowitz0
It was well done but does this fool laypeople?
Bulla
View Profile
Special user
Honolulu, HI
674 Posts

Profile of Bulla
I don't like to use the word "fool" since our job as a magician is to "entertain" people but the answer to your question is yes. This routine is mostly performed with sponge balls and is a classic worker.
Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
465 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
Doc Eason does it with Nuts and a bolt. Entertains the crap out of laypeople anmd magician with a great routine with them.
galerius
View Profile
Loyal user
Piemontese Alps ( Northwestern Italy )
245 Posts

Profile of galerius
Nice. Sponge balls come immediately to mind but I definitely prefer this version, giving the audience the idea that tools are created at that very moment and there's no...ehm... Smile
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Looks good to me
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Doing this with different objects
makes this most interesting.
Todd
RajeshLGov
View Profile
Regular user
India
149 Posts

Profile of RajeshLGov
It still entertains. You will surprise yourself wen you do work in real life conditions as to what all can entertain people in a magical way. As the saying goes "a trick can become a MIRACLE in the hands of a good performer". Best Wishes. Raj.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Brian,
That was great! I could see this being really entertaining and a great "show me a trick" routine.
KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » An old classic (video) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL