The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kingdom Come Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven Youell
View Profile
V.I.P.
3866 Posts

Profile of Steven Youell
This item is a small part of the next Monograph. Remember-- this is a SMALL part of it, not the main focus.

Kingdom Come

SEY
mindexplorer
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of mindexplorer
That's what I need with my routines! Subtitles!
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Looks quite good. If it's not using b***th**s -- and I assume it's not, since the previous thread described it as a new method -- it's definitely intriguing.
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
SpringBizkit
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of SpringBizkit
Well if this one has a new method.. then that's very intriguing indeed. Cause the first that came to mind are a few.. works.. into the card. There's a few usable but if it's out of the ordinary.. that would definitely be something to see Steven!

By the way, we gotta chat again sometime.. it's just been beyond busy here :/
Believing
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Believing
The video is kind of laggy on my computer, but nice work.
Vasilis
View Profile
Regular user
Greece
146 Posts

Profile of Vasilis
Oh...ok...If you can do this and you aren't an expert in those gambling things (and, of course, the deck is fair), then I'm in awe... Because I'm for years in that gambling subject, and I have no clue how the hell it has be done...I probably have to reconsider many aspects on that matter. Anyway, as á famous fellow countryman of me used to say "One thing I'm very sure I know: I don't know anything" (Socrates)...

Vasilis
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
Looks terrific, if there's no b********s then I'm stumped
Kingman
View Profile
Loyal user
Willow Spring NC
294 Posts

Profile of Kingman
Glad you brought it back. Still so anxious to see this offered. Great effect!

Kingman
-*-The Card Magic of Kingman-*-

I took the Pledge
Steven Youell
View Profile
V.I.P.
3866 Posts

Profile of Steven Youell
Quote:
On 2012-04-26 07:41, Chris Piercy wrote:
Looks terrific, if there's no b********s then I'm stumped

If the word in asterisks can be used to describe an Oxygen exchange, then no-- it doesn't use that.

SEY
Breather
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of Breather
Nice sequence. Difficult to comment on to an extent, given its not clear if the method is purely technique or whether there has also been some work on the Kings.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
If Steven is putting this in his next release, it's worth taking a punt. If it's fooling you, it'll fool your audience, and some.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
It IS a fooler!

MMc
Breather
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of Breather
Not exactly fooling, as their are lots of ways to do this. That's not a criticsm of course, just pointing out that it sort of depends on method and for example, extent to which it is impromptu..
Steven Youell
View Profile
V.I.P.
3866 Posts

Profile of Steven Youell
Quote:
On 2012-04-26 15:37, Breather wrote:
Not exactly fooling, as their are lots of ways to do this. That's not a criticism of course, just pointing out that it sort of depends on method and for example, extent to which it is impromptu..

Let me say this: This is one use for the principle. There are more than 100, some of which will be in the Monograph. The method is not appropriate for Card Cheating, but is HIGHLY useful for magicians.

SEY
1tepa1
View Profile
Special user
694 Posts

Profile of 1tepa1
The question is, how much longer will you make us wait in agony?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kingdom Come Video (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL