The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » I'll answer your questions » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13 [Next]
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2012-04-26 10:37, TomBoleware wrote:
Danny, I'm not trying to change anybody.
Not bashing you at all, just trying to keep things in balance.

Tom

PS. Honestly and I mean this sincerely, I hope you or mindpro don't take our little 'debates'
personally. I don't, and I do respect you both.

Then let me ask a simple question. You are consistently telling us we are bashing Benji. When in reality when you look back the things you and certainly lunatic say.are FAR worse than anything mindpro or I have ever said about Benji. Why is it that you accuse us of bashing, but when you say things it is a "debate"?

You see us asking him about his own words as bashing. Then call us names and say we are jealous in the name of balance? We are not peddling a course Tom so why does there need to be balance? We did not write the things he did so why the desire foe balance?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Natural Mystic
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
509 Posts

Profile of Natural Mystic
Prediction

Benji Bruce will have a long and illustrious career as a mentalist and speaker. In fact, without really knowing it he has access to a profitable untapped market, if he crafts his compelling life story and mentalism into a motivational presentation.

Benji,

Keep your head up, make the necessary adjustments and keep moving forward.

Peace.
"You never change the existing reality by
fighting it. Instead, create a new model that
makes the old one obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
That's a given and something that most mentalists offer, not really untapped by any means. His real untapped opportunity is taking the advice offered here and running with it.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-04-26 12:48, Natural Mystic wrote:
Prediction

Benji Bruce will have a long and illustrious career as a mentalist and speaker. In fact, without really knowing it he has access to a profitable untapped market, if he crafts his compelling life story and mentalism into a motivational presentation.

Benji,

Peace.

Wait til the world tour starts. We can disagree with the method, granted, but he is already making a huge dent in the market. His name is becoming well known through TV and the media market. Take his magic square presenation. Who has a presentation more creative then that?

And this is from one who is trying to be as impartial as I can be. Since the madness began, I see it not letting up, not one bit.
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3171 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Quote:
Prediction

Benji,

Peace.

I agree.

And that brings me to my last post (again Smile on the subject.

I predict the same thing. In fact, I predicted a long time ago that little Benji would soar like an eagle.
In the end half the magicians will love him (even if they won't admit it) and the other half will hate him.
The haters will continue to sit back and waste away their life's while promoting his name.

I do wish him the best.

But, and I will finally agree with Danny, Mindpro, and others, if he does somehow find some little something between the lines here that makes him a 'better person' then we haven't wasted our time after all. We can all say the 'debate' worked.

Sail on Benji.

Tom
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Harry Lorrayne. Just to name one.

What tour? What media? What TV? Delusions of adequacy is what it is.

He is well known on a couple of magic internet forums. You seem to be his only target market.

His crap is already being discounted by his minions. Where is the fame you speak of? Local TV newscasts? He can't even get on the Tonight Show with any method. Famous people can do that. I love the way you have to speak in terms of the future and what you think might happen. Instead of the present and what is happening. Not a sign of success
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2012-04-26 13:12, TomBoleware wrote:
Quote:
Prediction

Benji,

Peace.

I agree.

And that brings me to my last post (again Smile on the subject.

I predict the same thing. In fact, I predicted a long time ago that little Benji would soar like an eagle.
In the end half the magicians will love him (even if they won't admit it) and the other half will hate him.
The haters will continue to sit back and waste away their life's while promoting his name.

I do wish him the best.

But, and I will finally agree with Danny, Mindpro, and others, if he does somehow find some little something between the lines here that makes him a 'better person' then we haven't wasted our time after all. We can all say the 'debate' worked.

Sail on Benji.

Tom

Again in your defense you feel the need to attack. Fairly pathetic of you.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
[/quote]
His name is becoming well known through TV and the media market.
[/quote]

I would disagree with that, unless you are actually search by his name. No offense to Benji, but hell 99% of people in this country if you asked have never heard of Derren Brown and he is much more exposed than Benji. Again, not to discredit what he has done, but being on t.v. or online is not hard to do and a big deal.

I could probably get someone in the newspaper, on radio or t.v. with a week or two regardless of who they are and how good they are.

But I will tell you a funny remark I had heard at one time when Benji was pushing to get on the talkshows. One person supposedly said "even if we did like him, he looks too much like Tiger Woods for our female audience." How's that for image?
Thank goodness he doesn't look like OJ.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2012-04-26 13:07, Decomposed wrote:
Quote:
Prediction

Benji,

Peace.

Wait til the world tour starts. We can disagree with the method, granted, but he is already making a huge dent in the market. His name is becoming well known through TV and the media market. Take his magic square presenation. Who has a presentation more creative then that?

And this is from one who is trying to be as impartial as I can be. Since the madness began, I see it not letting up, not one bit.

You are not the least bit impartial. You are smitten. You have no ability to be impartial. Not even close. You will defend.and.make.excuses for any behavior. Yet right where the rubber meets the road you have even less experience than your guru. Same with Tom. The claim that all you want is balance means simply you will not be impartial.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Blah blah Danny. Are you done blathering? The difference between you and mindpro is that mindpro comes off as a real professional in his demeanor and communication, he has social skills that are likeable. You on the other hand do not exemplify those traits and come off as a mad, disgruntled, limited social and resolution skills hick from the sticks. In person, people would flock to someone with mindpro's personality, very few would to Danny unless they want to argue and be belittled. BUT!! Maybe Danny only acts this way online and is a charmer in real life.

I love everyone here! Dispute the tussles we get in, that's what makes the world go round
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You are giving etiquette lessons? Oh man the irony is deep.

Why not post some video of your work so we can see? Again you work for a cable company so your opinion is just not worth it to me.

Funny being at this for well over 20 years means nothing but being on a local news show is the be all and end all for you. Again you guys lose steam with your silly personal attacks. Keep it up as it shows us who you and Tom really are.

Fact is when you can't counter a point you attack. You spend a whole lot of time attacking me personally and never making a counter point. Makes your position easy to see for what it is. Thank you.

So keep attacking me. It does not help your pal. You don't want to hear the truth. You attacked mindpro till you think you figured out who he is. Now you think you can beg him for help. Pathetic and transparent I am sorry to say.

So go ahead attack.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Pot calling the kettle black. Am I begging lol. No, I said it might be a fruitful
meeting if they do meet. Do I agree with everything mp says no, but at least he has manners
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Manners? Ok please post some video of your work.

You have none. So again your opinion is sort of invalid on the face.

Yea you want to use him. Funny how you change your tune when you think it will help.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
You've proved my point lol just as most people have seen, no manners. Meanwhile back at the ranch, here's the PM.

"I just wanted to thank you for your insightful posts. I can tell you're frustrated and at the same time trying to help. I hope Benji does get to go out to Vegas so the two of you can meet. I think the meeting would be very fruitful. Take care!"

There ya go son
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I know you need a villain and need to cast me as that. But just as people have seen you and Benji for what you are this will happen as well.

I know how you absolutely must have the final word on any subject. You are not perceptive enough to see from the start that all any of us did was try to help.

Thing about manners is you think you are the height of etiquette. Laughable.

Since you don't seem to know, on the internet you the reader adds tone and intent. When you try to ascribe.motive it is all about you and not about the writer. So your manners idiocy.does not fly. All you do is show up and attack people. You are not even a performer. No experience at all. Yet you attack those who are all the while giving lectures on manners.

It is bad manners to simply ask for your performance? Well you ask me constantly. You attack when you can't make a point, you derail threads with your own agenda. what about the PM you sent Josh? Was that some of your famous manners in action?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Putting words in my mouth again, sigh. You may be trying to help but your communication skills are lacking IMO. It's not only me that thinks that you come across as very rude, it's many others. That should throw up a red flag and make you re-evaluate your writings. You do not like people calling you out on it, you just revert to saying that you're being "attacked" when in fact a lot of time it's just the opposite. You tell people to just PM you and then you fly off the handle when we do, you don't even try to hold a normal conversation. I was truthfully looking forward to speaking to you offline. Maybe in the future.

I dealt with Josh and he realized his mistake. Mindpro is smart to keep his personal stuff separate from his business. No reason to jeopardize ones business over dumb remarks over social media.
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Lunatik,
Why don't you offer to buy him a beer, "IF" you drank as well....lol
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On 2012-04-26 15:04, Devious wrote:
Lunatik,
Why don't you offer to buy him a beer, "IF" you drank as well....lol

I might buy him 2 or 3! lol
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-04-26 13:24, Mindpro wrote:

But I will tell you a funny remark I had heard at one time when Benji was pushing to get on the talkshows. One person supposedly said "even if we did like him, he looks too much like Tiger Woods for our female audience." How's that for image?
Thank goodness he doesn't look like OJ.

The OJ comment was very funny. Had a nice stand up comedy jab to it!
Vick
View Profile
Inner circle
It's taken me 10+ years to make
1120 Posts

Profile of Vick
Hmmm... just an observation

Benji Bruce left this converation some time ago .... and now it's went on for 9 pages

Like him.... his methods or not....

He accomplished what he set out to do
Get people taking about him/his product and get eyes to his offerings

Not my cup of tea but ..... ;-(

Posted: Apr 26, 2012 4:56pm
And as I like to say ... let the music do the talking so

IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW BENJI'S ADVICE AND COACHING?
Please not someone without a marketable show, someone who needs coaching to get more and better bookings

If so plese step up and...

Benji you then PERSONALLY walk then through your work, you coach them and post their real results here using your methods.

Real tangible things like contracts, bank deposits, videos from shows they book using your methods and such

Put all the debating to the side and let's see Benji's methods at work and the real results they generate
Unique, Thought Provoking & Amazing Magical Entertainment Experiences
Illusions By Vick
Blog of a real world working magician
Magic would be great, if not for magicians
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » I'll answer your questions » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL