The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Cassidy's Artful Remote Viewing Teleseminar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Was just talking to Jheff to confirm the time for the teleseminar. It will be at 5 PM PST (Thurs, May 10)

Also, forgot to mention that those who join my On-Line Workshop will be eligible for the members discount (in addition to the free eBook that all new members may select.) See link in my signature for workshop info.

Be there or be square!

Best-

Bob
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Only two days to go and Michael Weber and I will be revealing and discussing the best kept secrets of remote viewing for mentalists. As I am going over the agenda it looks like this may well be our strongest teleseminar yet. Hope to "see" you all there.

Good thoughts,

Bob
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

IMPORTANT!

Registration for the teleseminar will close sometime before dawn tomorrow (when the registration site will be changed for the seminar itself).
A few slots remain, so if you are planning on "attending" you have less than 12 hours to register.

Register at: http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/artfremo.html

Good thoughts,

Bob
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Well, the teleseminar just finished. We went overtime again, as usual. I hope you all found it to be interesting as well as informative. Big thanks to host Michael Weber and producers Jheff and Anthony Blake.

And special thanks to all of you who attended and participated.

The MP2 version of the teleseminar will be available soon to all attendees together with post seminar notes.
Those who missed the event will be able to purchase it within the next several days.

Thanks again,

Bob
Moderncelt
View Profile
Veteran user
Twin Cities MN
330 Posts

Profile of Moderncelt
Bob, it was great as usual. I'm just glad I was able to attend this one live. Fantastic fantastic stuff. Keep up the good work.
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3920 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I wasn't able to listen live because I had a show...but I've just now downloaded it and heard it on my iPod.

Simply masterful! What do I REALLY like about this material? It's simple, straightforward and packs a powerful punch. The routines can be used in small groups...and are readily adaptable for larger groups. There are opportunities for a few chuckles and a lot of "ooooooh"s. It is simply remarkable stuff.

I must admit that I didn't have a very good idea for how "Remote Viewing" could apply to my shows. I just went on blind faith that if you figured it was something we should know, then it was worth the investment of time. And I'm very glad I did. There's a lot of use-it-in-the-real-world wisdom built into the concepts.

I really appreciated this one, Bob.

As I listened, it occurred to me how devastating some of these routines could be for small parlor or paranormal shows...using tarot cards or old-style illustrations in place of the "locations" -- and maybe even getting the volunteers to "travel" there in their minds. I've been working on a routine using vintage photographs...and this is nearly a perfect "method match."

My understanding is that this teleseminar and the support materials are still available for purchase, right?

In all seriousness -- if you're looking for a fresh concept that will add a new dimension to your show and delight your audiences with an exercise they are literally a PART of -- this is it.

Outstanding stuff...simply outstanding.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1582 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
This will be my weekend reading/listening. I am really looking forward to it!
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Darby
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
236 Posts

Profile of Darby
I agree that this teleseminar was fantastic!

I too couldn't listen to it live due to work conflict, but listened afterwards.

Similar to David, I had no clue why I would even consider 'remote viewing' in a show. But this convinced me that when incorporated appropriately, it really adds a different and rich experience that the audience feels they are very involved with.

Thanks Dr. Bob!

- Larry
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Thank you all for attending and for your kind comments.

Wait 'til you see what we're going to discuss at the next event!

Good thoughts,

Bob
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2164 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
I wasn't able to attend, but it sounds like this was a great event!

Bryn
*QUARANTINE SPECIAL!!!*
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls Mentalism ebooks - Now just $20 each!

Just PayPal to:
bryn@darkmountainarts.com
(No PayPal account? Just shoot me your email and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid with any card.)

REVIEWS:
" The Safwan Papers":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

Browse my Artwork!
https://www.darkmountainarts.com
Facebook & Instagram: #DarkMountainArts
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Happy to announce that the post teleseminar notes - complete with another bonus effect - are finished and I've sent them to Jheff. So all attendees will have access to them as soon as they are uploaded to the teleseminar site.

For those who missed the event - the entire teleseminar, including the notes "The Artful Remote Viewer, or, the Fly on the Wall Revisited," the post notes, and an mp3 of the TWO HOUR live event hosted by Michael Weber, will soon be available for purchase and instant download.

Good thoughts,

Bob
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

As of today, the remote viewing teleseminar, including the notes, the post notes and the mp3 of the event with Michael Weber and myself, are available for purchase and instant download at:

http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/artfremo.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Cassidy's Artful Remote Viewing Teleseminar (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL