The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Did anyone ever bother learning Lennart Green's "Laser Deal"?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
788 Posts

Profile of DaveM
I'm somewhat of a late bloomer with Lennart's material. I'm considering purchasing his booklet on the Laser Deal. What do you rate it on a 1-10 scale??

DaveM
blindbo
View Profile
Special user
Bucks County, PA
790 Posts

Profile of blindbo
Lennart's routine/performance of the Laser Deal is the most amazing and entertaining bit of magic I have ever seen.

I have played his FISM act (Green Magic Vol. 1) to many a guest at my home. The reactions to that segment are always the same. Incredible, amazing, awed, and entertained. I love it! A 10.

As far as learning the sleight? It is one of the more difficult to master, in my opinion. And, you must master it to pull it off....I have been most satisfied shelving the lessons and watching Lennart make that particular magic happen.
Mr. X
View Profile
Elite user
U.K.
440 Posts

Profile of Mr. X
I use the snap deal as a control all the time. I use it as a covert move. The laser deal, I leave for Lennart.

Once you have the technique then its all about attitude.
So much to do. So little time.
thecardman
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
218 Posts

Profile of thecardman
I use the Snap Deal and the Laser Deal and love them both dearly!

The Snap Deal, as Mr X says, is great as a covert move. The Laser Deal is great when the situation is right and you want to fry a fellow magician on the off-beat. Sit and mess around with the cards then, just as they are watching what you are up to, Laser Deal 3 or 4 cards and watch their jaws drop. Very, very funny!

Good luck!
My new manuscript, "The Difficult Second Album", is now available at www.thecardman.co.uk
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1843 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
I also use snap deal regularly. I don´t use it´s laser deal application so much because of the performance settings it must be done to be effective, but if the place is right I will use it.

The bookled it self is well written and the move can be learned from it, but in my opinion you must have seen it in action to know what it shoul look like.

There is also lot of other aplications to snap deal that hasn´t been published. Lennart does great deal with it if you just watch carefully his lecture for exsample. His red-black deal is favourite thing with snap deal for me. It just looks so weird.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
I talked with Lennart over the phone today (we both live in Sweden): "Hi guy's, this is Lennart Green speaking through my friend Peo, as I don't own a computer. Computers would take to much of my time.
I would only like to mention that The Laser Deal is not that difficult to master, if you are willing to practice. A fellow magician did it the minute after I showed it to him, my brother can do it, and I have seen small children (their hands are smaller than adults) perform it without difficulties. Its only a matter of practicing. All the best to all of you, and thanks for the kind words ... Lennart"
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
thk5353
View Profile
Regular user
Northern New Jersey
183 Posts

Profile of thk5353
Is the laser deal and the snap deal included in the 3 volumes called Green Magic? I own the first two, but only watched them once without actually learning it. Also the explaination on the tape seems a little sparse and hard to figure out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Did anyone ever bother learning Lennart Green's "Laser Deal"?? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL