The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2003 entrée: Joshua Jay » » Unheralded magicians » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Josh:

In your travels and contacts, who are some of the unheralded underground sleight of hand folks we don't hear much about but should?

Steve H Smile Smile
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Joshua, Whats the best way to get something published in your "Talks about Tricks" in Magic Mag.?

I was thinking of just sending in a home video,BUt whats best for you?

Thanks
Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Joshua Jay
View Profile
V.I.P.
196 Posts

Profile of Joshua Jay
Hello Steve! Long time no see--hope all is well for you. Unfortunately, I'm not going to tackle your question because I don't really have anything compelling to say. The biggest underground secret in my mind is our mutual friend, Joel Givens. I talk to Joel almost every day--he's got enough material for a fabulous book, which I will write some day. His skills are excellent, and he performs constantly. He helps me with the credits in my column and is a great guy to boot. HE is the guy everyone should look out for!

As far as submitting material, a home video is great. Just make sure you label it carefully ON THE VIDEO and that you provide a performance and explanation. Thanks,

Josh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2003 entrée: Joshua Jay » » Unheralded magicians » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL