The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Pouch (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
I use and over the shoulder bag that converts to saddle bags made by Frank Starsini. Been using it for years now and I would not do a walk around gig without it as well as a formal show.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Years ago I used to do a lot of advanced leather working as a hobby - nothing for profit, so I also know quite a bit about leatherwork, and how to spot good work when I see it.

The only items I have purchased thus far from Frank are his Ramsay Cylinders, the Roth bag (I forget the name of it. Help me out Frank?) and his leather chop cups (three, to make a complete, interchangeable set for cups and balls). The craftsmanship and the work are impeccable and the products are solid, and as it has been said above, true artists and craftsmen are rare these days.

I too am a DIY guy, and I will build things as I need them if it is within my ability and if I have time. The other advantage to having people like Frank around is that if you do not have the time or skill to make a certain thing the way you want it (say that you can sew a leather pouch for yourself, but lack certain tools/skills to do it a certain way), you can have it done for you.
presto77
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of presto77
Hi, Guys Many Thanks to all .......................Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Pouch (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL