The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A Gift. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
To celebrate finishing the Dark Dawn cards, I have a gift for my fellow Bizarre Magi.
Send me an Email including the password for "The W*tch*s *lm*n*c"/"D*kr*n**m" and/or "The T*ll*r cards*.
And I will send you some printable props for the aforementioned Items.

The back of a Cr*b/Bookmark for the WA.

The front of the Bookmark.

An advert and cr*b for the T*ll*r.

The Bookmark was made for a friend who was trying to find a black feather that would fit his WA as a bookmark.
And the other Cr*b was made simply because my memory needs a jump-start every now and then.

I will start sending these out as Printable PDFs to anyone interested in the next couple of days.
So, if you want one, send an Email to shin.13x@hotmail.com and put "Cr*b" in the subject.
And don't forget to include the password for either prop in the message body!
You will need to age these props yourself, but that's part of the fun!

This thread was edited for *exposure*, and has been re-posted after taking new pictures and addressing the asterisks.
Scandalous!
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2622 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Outstanding, Cody! Thanks!!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2048 Posts

Profile of aligator
Looks great. I'm in. Email sent.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1315 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
I don't have either of those yet Smile but I anxiously await if you do anything for Lillian
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
I'm in luck. I just bought the witchy book. It's nice. This piece makes it even nicer.
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
666 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Just emailed you, thanks!
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Stoltz,
This is a cool thing that you are doing doing!

Just send you an E-mail, also!!!

Ray Noble
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
I've just sent out quite a few PDFs.
There are allot more WAs out there than I expected!

I did not include any instructions other than some aging advice.(You already know this stuff)
The way the cr*bs are formatted should be apparent. But if anyone doesn't "Get it", feel free to PM me, or send me an Email.
It's much less complicated than it might look.

If I can save one performer from the dreaded "Blank stare" I will consider this a win lol.

Happy prop making gents!
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Getting my passwords for 2marow morning. What kind of stock did you use for printing?
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
Card stock is a funny thing...
It depends on where you buy it really, not all card stock is created equally.
You can find the exact weight stock is a COMPLETELY different weight when bought somewhere else under another brand.
Always remember when it comes to paper, you get what you pay for!

The exact type I recommend for this project is included in the Email with the PDF.

On a side note,
For my personal stuff I've used some impossibly thick stock that most professional printing companies have a hard time using.
200+lb cover stock is what some of my stuff is printed on. But that's overkill here!
It was nearly impossible to find someone (Other than myself) who could print the Dark Dawn cards on our stock.
I think my printer is on steroids...
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17670 Posts

Profile of Slim King
THANKS !!!!!!It's like Scary Christmas Time ....
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
This is a wonderful share, thank you Cody. But something for nothing is not quite right, I must think of a clever way to re-gift you...hmmm...
Please take a little test from Kokology to give me a hint--

One day, a blue bird suddenly flew to the window of your room and was trapped. You were attracted to this bird and you decided to keep it. The next day, you were surprised to see that the bird has changed into a yellow color. On the third day, it became red, and on the fourth day, it became black. What color is the bird when you wake up on the fifth day?

1. It stays black.
2. It turns back to its original blue.
3. It turns white.
4. It turns golden colored.
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
Number 1. It stays black of course.
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
This is correct. Smile I shall send you something dark then.
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Kokology has this to say about the choices. I have added just a bit to help with the cold-reading.

Key to The Blue Bird:

The bird that flew into your room seemed like a symbol of good fortune, but suddenly it changed color, making you worry that happiness would not last. Your reaction to this situation shows how you respond to difficulties and uncertainties in real life.

1. Those who said the bird stays black have a gleefully pessimistic outlook, and are extremely creative and powerful. Others fear you. It's all good.
2. Those who said the bird turns blue again are practical optimists. Your friends think you are a sap.
3. Those who said the bird turns white are cool and decisive under pressure. And very very dull otherwise.
4. Those who said the bird turns golden can be described as fearless..except for your phobia of black birds, for some reason they just get under your skin.
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
Fascinating. Others fear me eh?
I guess now is not a good time to tell everyone about the virus I hid in those emails? LOL
(JK for those of you without a sense of humor!)
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Virus wahhhhtt!!?? *starts shoting curses from Darkspell!!!*

Lol, thanks so much for the free PDF Cody. I really look forward to receving your beautiful work on the DDT!

M.I.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
The PDF looks really GREAT!!!!!

THANKS!!!!

Ray
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
I absolutely love it. Thank you. This makes the investment in the WA even better. Now I only have to create them.
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Cody and anyone else whos handy at ageing stuff, would you suggest using te* stain**g and Cof*e* staining on the same item?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A Gift. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL