The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tiger Woods Prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2300 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Calling all Mentalists to the TEST. Will Tiger win again? I am publically going out on a limb and predict Tiger will win on the Tour, but will not win another Major. If you disagree and willing to commit, make your prediction to which Major (Masters, PGA, US Open, or British Open)and what year he will win. This could prove to very interesting and fun.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17337 Posts

Profile of Slim King
What are the choices? Can you publish a list to fine tune our decisions?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17337 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-05-01 10:04, Slim King wrote:
What are the choices? Can you publish a list to fine tune our decisions? I could run one by his house down here and see what he thinks .. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2300 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:

Well Tiger is 36, which gives him 14 years before going to the Champions Tour. Remember, my prediction is he will not win a Major in the next 14 years.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2300 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2012-05-01 10:14, Steven Conner wrote:
Quote:

Well Tiger is 36, which gives him 14 years before going to the Champions Tour. Remember, my prediction is he will not win a Major in the next 14 years.

Masters - 2013 to 2026 Already played this year
PGA - 2012 to 2026
US Open - 2012 to 2026
British Open - 2012 to 2026

Slim, I don't have the exact dates for all those years. In this case that is not important. Just the event and year. Example: Win PGA in 2019
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1785 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
I predict that he will win the British Open in 2013, and that will be his last, but most remembered major win.
Sammy J. Teague
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2610 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2012-05-01 16:27, Sammy J. wrote:
I predict that he will win the British Open in 2013, and that will be his last, but most remembered major win.

If he's (Tiger) good enough to win the BO (arguably the toughest) this year, then there's no reason to think he won't win other majors! Jack won the U.S. open in '86 well into his 40's.
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2300 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2012-05-01 16:27, Sammy J. wrote:

Good stuff Sammy!!
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6122 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I predict Tiger will retire between the age of 40 and 43 if not sooner. But may make a comeback a few years later for a while but will never be as good as was originally.

But he WILL retire because of frustration of not getting back his old form. Which he will never get back. He has an ego the size of a mountain which won't be able to take being a has been and will want to escape the limelight.

That's my prediction
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17337 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I believe he will win the easiest one !!!
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2300 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2012-05-02 15:37, Slim King wrote:
I believe he will win the easiest one !!!

Now, come on Slim, give me a tournament and year. Not letting you off that easy.
Rick Darby
View Profile
New user
Sac Town G
5 Posts

Profile of Rick Darby
He will win the next 15 majors in a row. He would win 16 but he gets in trouble on #3 on Sunday and slams his driver in the ground and snaps it he is so upset that he then busts his putter. After that he wins the next 8 in a row. The call it the Tiger Slam 2.0
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Denver
632 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Quote:
On 2012-05-01 09:57, Steven Conner wrote:
Calling all Mentalists to the TEST. Will Tiger win again? I am publically going out on a limb and predict Tiger will win on the Tour, but will not win another Major. If you disagree and willing to commit, make your prediction to which Major (Masters, PGA, US Open, or British Open)and what year he will win. This could prove to very interesting and fun.

Would you like to wager cash on that?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2300 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2012-05-03 16:48, Danny Archer wrote:
Quote:

AH! Master Danny. First I would never bet on a hunch. After all, a blind squirrel even finds a nut. If I were going to make a bet like that, it would be with Tiger where I could create a little pressure.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2526 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2012-05-03 17:49, Steven Conner wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-05-03 16:48, Danny Archer wrote:
Quote:

AH! Master Danny. First I would never bet on a hunch. After all, a blind squirrel even finds a nut. If I were going to make a bet like that, it would be with Tiger where I could create a little pressure.

lol--how much money do YOU think would create pressure for Tiger?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2300 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
The money would not create pressure at all since the players are betting with each other anyway. The pressure if at all would come from the inner self. Think of it like a magic competition where everyone has to perform the same magic. The best delivery wins. Hey Danny, not a bad concept for a future event. Tiger isn't going to succomb to pressure like you and I. My point is, once you lose your edge, and the fear factor disappears from the other players playing for second, among a host of other things, this is the pressure that can dismantle one such as Tiger which is why my prediction. Some want him to win, others do not. As an oddsmaker, the chips are actually against me, hence no bet.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2300 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2012-05-01 20:04, mindpunisher wrote:
I predict Tiger will retire between the age of 40 and 43 if not sooner. But may make a comeback a few years later for a while but will never be as good as was originally.

But he WILL retire because of frustration of not getting back his old form. Which he will never get back. He has an ego the size of a mountain which won't be able to take being a has been and will want to escape the limelight.

That's my prediction

I couldn't agree more.
DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
I predict this is his last year for a while. He’s not done with legal problems. Some involvement with a regulated substance (possibly linked to one or more of his women) will bring him back to the headlines around Christmas. No conviction will ever be made, but the publicity will force him to disappear for a time. He may resurface by the end of the decade, but his champion status is over.
...what if I could read your mind?

Chattanooga's Premier Mentalist

Donatelli and Company at ChattanoogaPerformers.com

also on FaceBook
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
920 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I'm not a mentalist, but my prediction is the 2014 Masters.

I'm a golf fan.

Go Tiger!

I also predict Tiger will break Jack's record for total majors! He has too much talent and drive to not forge ahead and prove the media/critics wrong. He's just too driven.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6122 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Tiger has lost his mental game and is focusing on the wrong things. Placing too much attention on his swing has screwed up the inner connection with his best shots which can only be done in trance.

His dad also died which means the biggest driving force behind him is now gone. And it looks like he has stopped working with Jay Brunza a clinical hypnotist who was his fasthers friend and worked with Tiger since he was 13. And was a major component of Tigers success.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tiger Woods Prediction (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL