The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » The masked magician... again (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

George Ledo
View Profile
Magic Café Columnist
SF Bay Area
2909 Posts

Profile of George Ledo
Well, I was just sitting there flipping channels a few minutes ago and came across one of TMM's old shows. First time I've watched any of these. He was doing the turbine illusion.

And the first thing thst went thru my mind is that I wish I had the resources (or the sponsors) to jump on the bandwagon and do a show refuting what he's exposing. Like, okay, this is how you said the turbine is done.. well... fine... that can't be how I'm doing it 'cause this that and that. See, I can't do what you're saying is done.

Like Tom Hagen said several times in the original "The Godfather," it's business, not personal. Just get on there, drag it out, and use it to move things forward. Keep up the interest. Give people a new slant on things. And have a heckuva lot of fun doing it. And make some money.
That's our departed buddy Burt, aka The Great Burtini, doing his famous Cups and Mice routine
www.georgefledo.net

Latest column: "Sorry about the photos in my posts here"
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
In the immortal words of Tupac Shakur...

"I feel ya'..."
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Quote:
On 2012-05-02 01:29, George Ledo wrote:
Well, I was just sitting there flipping channels a few minutes ago and came across one of TMM's old shows. First time I've watched any of these. He was doing the turbine illusion.

And the first thing thst went thru my mind is that I wish I had the resources (or the sponsors) to jump on the bandwagon and do a show refuting what he's exposing. Like, okay, this is how you said the turbine is done.. well... fine... that can't be how I'm doing it 'cause this that and that. See, I can't do what you're saying is done.

Like Tom Hagen said several times in the original "The Godfather," it's business, not personal. Just get on there, drag it out, and use it to move things forward. Keep up the interest. Give people a new slant on things. And have a heckuva lot of fun doing it. And make some money.

Are we thinking of a fishing trip in the middle of a lake?
George Ledo
View Profile
Magic Café Columnist
SF Bay Area
2909 Posts

Profile of George Ledo
Nah, there wouldn't be a Hail Mary involved.
That's our departed buddy Burt, aka The Great Burtini, doing his famous Cups and Mice routine
www.georgefledo.net

writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
Bardo
View Profile
New user
England
45 Posts

Profile of Bardo
Quote:
On 2012-05-29 20:37, writeall wrote:
Some justice at last!

http://weeklymagicfailure.blogspot.com/2......que.html

Excellent news - great post!
George Ledo
View Profile
Magic Café Columnist
SF Bay Area
2909 Posts

Profile of George Ledo
Makes me wonder if the MM now has imitators...
www.georgefledo.net

Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6924 Posts

Profile of Dougini
The owner's comment, "...This show was the worst in the history of the theater..." says it all! There IS justice...

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » The masked magician... again (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL