The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » David Stone WORDS (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
For the amount this cost I consider Tru Test a better option
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1237 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
I have and use Tru-Test, I just bought this as part of a 15% off bank holiday sale so I will be able to do a comparison when I try it out a couple of times.

I think there are a couple of issues with what a usual book test is, namely that there is some f*shing and m*m*ry work required in most, not usually the case for me, maybe a p**k or two instead...

anyway, the reasons I got it were that I kind of wanted it from just seeing and hearing about it, then the WPR and the 15% sale swung it into getting it today, I think it will be different enough to other book tests to warrant inclusion in my repertoire

there seems to be a lot of different footage shot in the initial video demos, but I can't see anywhere mentioning a DVD with the release, is there a link or anything to the videos? or a DVD included?
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1237 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
No videos to be had at all, but it's a good effect, I'll maybe come back when I've tried it a bit more,

it's really easy and while f*shing seems the logical thing to do, you do not need to do it by asking for a l*tt*r

each time I've performed it I haven't needed to pump anything,

it's really easy, really free too, though there are a couple of little niggling things that put me off the main stage performance but 98% of the time you will be ok to do the routine as planned... probably

you can do what you like with this, lots of room and it's really easy, I don't need to look at the book, or be near the book, or know the first letter or find the page in a bad way, it's really easy and it's going in my case!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » David Stone WORDS (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL