The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Can I split a hotel room with someone tonight. Will offer $65 of merchandise from my dealer table. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
714 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Hey everyone, I am hoping someone may be able to split a hotel room with me for tonight in Hamilton for the C.A.M. convention. I am arriving from Vancouver at midnight in Hamilton and then heading over to the hotel. I already have a room booked that I am splitting with someone for Thursday, Friday and Saturday but they are not arriving until Thursday so I need somewhere to crash for about 7 hours only. Basically from 1:00 a.m. until I set up my table tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m.

In exchange, I can give you $65 worth of merchandise from my dealer table tomorrow. I will have lots of great magic on my table including two brand new releases that I am launching at C.A.M. One is my award winning psychological mindbender called "The Sixth Sensation" and my new cool visual vanishing effect called "Sharpshooter".

I am flying out from Vancouver at 3:00 p.m. today and will be available by P.M.ing me here on the Café or my email tonychrismagic@shaw.ca or cell phone at 604 803 - 0887 if anyone is interested. Please let me know if anyone would let me crash with them for the short night. I will be checking emails in Calgary for my flight transfer and again when I land in Hamilton or feel free to call me at 604 803 - 0887.

Thanks all,

Tony Chris
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Can I split a hotel room with someone tonight. Will offer $65 of merchandise from my dealer table. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL