The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Ladders for rola bola (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Anyone have any idea as to where I could get a ladder for use with a rola bola?

Cheers,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Sparrowhwk
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Sparrowhwk
Hey Ros
Sorry - I don't have anything helpful to contribute - but have to ask: What the H... are you planning now Smile
Remember you're married now, so you have to be careful, Kaleigh wouldn't be happy if she had to push you around in a wheelchair for a month.
so really, what type of ladder are you thinking about? A balancing ladder or a real ladder that fits on rola-bola?
Take care mate
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
My boards are made by voltige in France (excellent props by the way if you can get them) and they have little holes in for special blocks that means you can do a stack of boards.

It's fun to do.

But I wanted a ladder. Similar to a walking ladder but that fit to the board. So basically I then climb the ladder as I rolla bolla at the same time. I've seen old circus footage of someone doing. Wondered if this was a custom prop or something that was readily available.

I'm beginning to think its gonna have to be a custom job.

My other idea was....... On second thoughts I think I'll keep that one to myself until I've learnt it Smile
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Ladders for rola bola (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL