The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Lottery Ticket Illusion by Nate Staniforth (Limited Release) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
I'm very happy for sure that I did secure mine...
:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
en2oh
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of en2oh
Quick question about performing this in a small group setting.
Would there be any problems doing this in a setting where you have eyes on you at all times during the performance?
Is it still possible to do this single handed?
Thanks
doug
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
244 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
If your heart so desired the lottery illusion could easily be performed in a small group setting. What do you mean when you say 'in a setting where you have eyes on you at all times during the performance? Hopefully the spectators are looking at you the whole time or I really think this effect would loose its impact. There would be no problems performing this in a small group setting.

Is it possible to do this single handed? I think anything would be harder if you only had one hand. I am lucky enough to still have both of my hands an use both everytime I perform. I guess this could be done single handed. How long have you only had one hand for? If it has been your entire life and you have had some performing experiance I would say you would be good enough to make this work for you.

Cheers,

Dave.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2012-08-12 19:58, Dave Nic wrote:
If your heart so desired the lottery illusion could easily be performed in a small group setting. What do you mean when you say 'in a setting where you have eyes on you at all times during the performance? Hopefully the spectators are looking at you the whole time or I really think this effect would loose its impact. There would be no problems performing this in a small group setting.

Is it possible to do this single handed? I think anything would be harder if you only had one hand. I am lucky enough to still have both of my hands an use both everytime I perform. I guess this could be done single handed. How long have you only had one hand for? If it has been your entire life and you have had some performing experiance I would say you would be good enough to make this work for you.

Cheers,

Dave.

I agree with Dave. If you put in the effort, you can make this work
Michael Clifton
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of Michael Clifton
1 copy left....please if you have bought this keep it that way, and don't let it escape to the merely inquisitive...
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2012-08-14 15:02, Michael Clifton wrote:
1 copy left....please if you have bought this keep it that way, and don't let it escape to the merely inquisitive...

Could not agree more. We have all made a sizeable investment. I would hope no one who would purchase this would let one nugget of information out.
Gary Fabjance
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Gary Fabjance
SOLD OUT
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Recently received my copy, and devoured the book. Will re-read a few times. Some very inspiring passages and thoughts in this book, in addition to the incredible effect and detailed analysis and instructions provided. Looking forward to more writings by Mr. Staniforth.
velcrowe
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of velcrowe
Alright, now that it's sold out, there's nothing to see here. Everyone please move along...
magic_man_jim
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of magic_man_jim
CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Was totally not paying attention and missed this...Just saw today this was being release!
Magic is not to fool...but allows you to believe!

Jim Boothe
www.jimboothemagic.com
jim@jimboothemagic.com
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
I snoozed then I loozed..............................
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2012-08-16 16:34, magic_man_jim wrote:
CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Was totally not paying attention and missed this...Just saw today this was being release!

appreciate your honesty Smile
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I, for one, am very pleased that this book has completely sold out. The ideas it provides are of immeasurable value.

Regards,
Mike
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
244 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
May this thread rest in peace.

- Dave
cheeky
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of cheeky
Just saw a copy of this go at 350$ ! I Hope I could afford this!
hilly_1966
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of hilly_1966
If anyone who has bought this book and is still looking to perform this effect in a certain way mentioned in the book, I have what you need to perform this at a big discounted price so if your interested please get in contact with me with specific details of what that certain thing is and I will give you more details - sorry for being cryptic but I think its necessary.

my email address is: dbaline_insane@hotmail.com

kind regards

Simon
Brian M.
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Brian M.
A few people have now mentioned they have a "certain something" for sale. Just a warning to those who have bought the book, this could be a type of 'phishing' scam.

I'd suggest anyone looking to buy/sell this purported 'thing' verify that both the buyer and seller are in possession of the book. ie. Both should be able to tell each other certain words on certain pages. ie. What's the first word of the 5th sentence on page X.

Also, I'm guessing Nate has kept track of who bought what book. You could possibly verify through Nate that you are both owners of the book.

If it were up to me, I would lock this thread at this point to prevent further posts and possible exposure.
Artie Fufkin
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Artie Fufkin
Quote:

If it were up to me, I would lock this thread at this point to prevent further posts and possible exposure.

I wouldn't worry about exposure, as the principals behind this kind of "backstage prep", "onstage prep", "double switch" effect are decades, if not centuries old. ("oh look, somebody is bringing a microphone onstage to use later").

Most of the posts in this thread are by folks who've already bought the book trying very hard to feel good about purchasing it.
I'm sure the majority of the folks on the Café are pleased that you're all happy with your purchase, but it also seems that most posting to this thread are seriously prone to overstatement as to the "exclusivity" of the information they believe they now possess.

Most serious magicians and/or mentalists are already very well versed in this type of methodology (methodologies actually, as there are multiple methods that can be used to accomplish the effect(s) referenced in this book).

Congratulations to those who bought the book, and please DO enjoy your book (but unless you want to betray yourself as a total newb, chill on the overstatement).
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
100% spot on, Artie.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
TM
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of TM
Artie, I do admire your thinking, But If it was only based on Methodologies that were known to most Mentalist/magicians, Then it wouldnt have been priced at such a High price!It does involve a New principle which can be modified to do many Impossible effects & all those who own the book definitely wouldnt want to hint other about it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Lottery Ticket Illusion by Nate Staniforth (Limited Release) (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL