The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Amazing Kreskin's Check (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
I hung out with for about 2 hours after a gig he did several years back in San Diego. He didn't perform hypnotism that show. He did almost shake my arm off.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-06-20 23:07, the Sponge wrote:
Your in box is full, so here is my pm:
I saw him in January of this year. It was an unique show as only maybe 150 people were there and he was sick. We sat in the fourth row (really the second of the theatre but they added 2 rows of chairs) we could have moved up at any time but the seats were good. I assisted with a card effect and was later "hypnotized" staying all the way to the end.

S

When he "Found' his check did he use more than one person ... if so who was the last person, or please describe who directed him to the Check.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
Dang it!!! Kreskin in Carboro NC...a few minute drive and he is performing tonight...sold out! And I missed it. Hate to find out info like this last minute.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It was sold out in our area too but Don Theo III still got in somehow ... Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
kevin carmean
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of kevin carmean
I have seen Kreskin 3 different times and it is always amazing. The first time I saw him I decided to take a littel mini recorder with me to tape his show for later review and hid it under my dinner napkin. No one else knew that I was doing this and yet during his show he said from the stage " I am seeing a red light.... is someone recording here tonight?" and started walking in my direction! I stayed cool as he walked by me determined to find someone recording. Well he didn't catch me but he was right on with what he was saying and thinking even if he didn't come right to me!
Very cool experience.

Kevin
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm a bit embarrassed, but what is the Café Name of the UK fellow who spoke with me in the restaurant just before the Kreskin Show .. I'm racking my brain!!! I believe you were headed back and I was totally bummed we didn't get to talk!!!! Too much happening all at once ... I usually love to BS before and after any show! Wish we could have!!!! Smile
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
On 2012-09-04 17:56, Slim King wrote:
I'm a bit embarrassed, but what is the Café Name of the UK fellow who spoke with me in the restaurant just before the Kreskin Show .. I'm racking my brain!!! I believe you were headed back and I was totally bummed we didn't get to talk!!!! Too much happening all at once ... I usually love to BS before and after any show! Wish we could have!!!! Smile

That was me, Dave. Two things though, 1 - No need to be embarrassed. 2 - I'm not from the UK, I'm from Ireland! Smile

It prob was my "Posh Accent" that I put on when I'm out for the night!! Smile

Glad everything went well for you at the hospital, and it was good to meet with you.

Next time I am in Florida, I'll look you up - or go to the park and watch the BB' show. Smile

Robert.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
WEE HAAA Thanks Robert!!!! I felt so bad that the time worked against us. And Yes ... To someone like me the UK is everything or one with an accent .. My Bad!

Next time we can have a couple of adult beverages and spend some time mentalizing!!!!
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Quote:
On 2012-09-04 18:29, Slim King wrote:
WEE HAAA Thanks Robert!!!! I felt so bad that the time worked against us. And Yes ... To someone like me the UK is everything or one with an accent .. My Bad!

Next time we can have a couple of adult beverages and spend some time mentalizing!!!!

Sounds good to me Slim! I'd look forward to that!
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Going to see Kreskin this weekend. Front row tix with a meet and greet. Can't wait!
bstokes
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of bstokes
Just bought tickets to see him next Sat! Can't wait. It's on my bucket list.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
You will have a great time. And there is a lot to learn from Kreskin.
cboscari
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of cboscari
If anyone didn't already know, season 13 of Kreskins show is on Hulu. In Episode 10 he does his hypnosis routine. Very good stuff.
Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Amazing Kreskin's Check (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL