The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Summer camp article in the MAY Linking Ring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

carrollbaker
View Profile
New user
Ohio
85 Posts

Profile of carrollbaker
If you haven't had the chance to check out the new Linking Ring for May, there is an article on Summer Magic Camps that is featuring several of the popular Magic Camps.
One of my products was featured on how to start your own camp or after school magic class program. The program has only been available on my site shop http://www.carrollbaker.net or thru my lectures and workshops at full price.

To everyone reading this, I am offering a $50 discount to anyone who would like to purchase the booklet and bonus material to help further the love of magic in the heart of a child and give back to the art we love.

Either PM me here or send an email to showinfo@carrollbaker.net and let me know you want to buy the product and I will honor the discount. If you order direct from the site it will charge you full price, so be sure to contact me here or email.

Hurry because this is only good until June 1st, 2012.

Long live clever magic!

Carroll Baker
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1748 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Carroll,

Sent you a PM. I am definitely interested after having unsuccessfully tried to put together a similar program on my own for the past couple of years. So, count me in!

Also, for those of you who would like to learn more about Carroll, you can read my story about him on the I.B.M. Magic Portal: http://www.magician.org/portal/node/1009

Bobby
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
carrollbaker
View Profile
New user
Ohio
85 Posts

Profile of carrollbaker
Thanks Bobby!
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
1748 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Carroll,

I am looking forward to getting the book and, if I understood you correctly, the bonus material.

As I mentioned previously, I wanted to start some type of magic class, but I just kept researching, researching and researching and never really got anywhere in putting something together. I had no idea how to arrange the classes, how many classes, how many sleights to teach, when to teach sleights, what would self-working stuff would I teach, would I include any marketed effects and create a "magic kit" to offer, etc., etc., etc.

So, I am hoping your materials will provide some direction, something that has been clearly lacking in my efforts.

Thanks so much.

Bobby
carrollbaker
View Profile
New user
Ohio
85 Posts

Profile of carrollbaker
Bobby, my couse booklet covers everything from who to contact, how many classes to run and even has a whole section on starting the class with no budget and an entire list of effects that you can purchase from most distributors and why they should be included in the class. The first set of classes that you book will more than cover the cost of the program.

Yours is on the way!

Carroll Baker
showinfo@carrollbaker.net
carrollbaker
View Profile
New user
Ohio
85 Posts

Profile of carrollbaker
Only a few days left to get the course at $75 instead of full price of $125. Send me a message with your paypal address (if you don't have paypal, no worries...) and we can get you the course sent out same day plus, I am paying for shipping!

Showinfo@carrollbaker.net

Carroll Baker
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
1748 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Carroll,

I have received your camp book and bonus materials, and let me say it has already landed me a gig. I made an initial, face-to-face contact with someone connected to the school just to kind of talk through some of the possibilities of what I could do.

The meeting ended on a good note, and I just received an email yesterday wanting to book me for a magic show at the school as part of the summer school program. So, this one show, coming up in early August, will more than take care of the investment.

I want to write a more formal review, but I am not sure of the best place on these boards.

Bobby
carrollbaker
View Profile
New user
Ohio
85 Posts

Profile of carrollbaker
The sale was to end on June 1st at midnight but due to a few special requests, I am carrying the sale date over to June 5th at midnight. This is your last chance at saving $50 off of the normal price.

Carroll Baker
carrollbaker
View Profile
New user
Ohio
85 Posts

Profile of carrollbaker
To get the discounted price either send me a private message on the Café and include your email address or contact me direct from my website and I will send the money request. I will evn pay for the shipping.

Thanks!

Carroll Baker
http://www.carrollbaker.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Summer camp article in the MAY Linking Ring (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL