The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Giant A4 force decks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VE Day
View Profile
New user
LONDON, England, UK
93 Posts

Profile of VE Day
I have been looking at some of the huge A4 sized playing cards that are being sold these days. I have one of my existing card routines that I want in my show using these giant A4 sized cards as I like everything in my show to be bigger than normal like Alice In Wonderland. But I will need to find a supplier of either A4 sized two way force decks, or A4 sized Svengali deck, or a deck that has 24 A4 sized cards that all match suit and value (ie something that I can make a giant A4 symbiotic deck/svengali deck from).

Please does anybody know of a supplier of such decks?
Even if I can find a supplier of a two way force deck I can mix them with half a matching regular A4 deck as I have the facility to cut my own decks.

Does anyone know a supplier of A4 sized two way force decks please?

(Not jumbo bicycle cards or jumbo piatnik cards as they are quite small in comparison to the size of an A4 deck).
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Where does one even find A4 decks like you're talking about? I've never seen them.
VE Day
View Profile
New user
LONDON, England, UK
93 Posts

Profile of VE Day
They sell the cards in the UK in quite a few places. Carta Mundi make some good quality decks, and some Chinese and Indian suppliers make them too. They are used for games at outdoor fetes, children's events, in schools etc.
But I want a deck that is made up of the same matching card.
ronnyman
View Profile
New user
Indiana
56 Posts

Profile of ronnyman
I have good news and bad news. There is a supplier on Alibaba selling them and the good news is that they do custom orders. The bad news (depending on where you are) is that they're located in China. The name of the place is the Fenghua Chunguang Playing Cards Factory.
ronfour
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of ronfour
I see some on Ebay from time to time.
thatmatt
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of thatmatt
I am afraid I haven't come across any of these online (not even on eBay). Do you, by any chance, know whether that supplier ships the A4 sized two way force decks worldwide? Depending on the price, I would be interested in purchasing some myself...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Giant A4 force decks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL