The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Creating new moves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Hi all,

I saw this posted on the All Magicians & Jugglers FB group and thought I'd share it here too.

It's an article that looks at ways of developing new moves in manipulation/skill play/juggling and is definitely worth a read.

Enjoy!

http://thehoophub.co.uk/bags-of-tricks-e......ll-play/
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
MagicJuggler
View Profile
Inner circle
Anchorage, AK
1161 Posts

Profile of MagicJuggler
Thanks for posting, I enjoyed the read. I like stuff about the process of creativity. Michael Moschen did a TED talk about juggling and his creative process that was really facinating stuff. Much of the time I would much rather read or listen to a performer's description of his/her creative process than learning an individual trick. The tricks that I am aware of would take half a lifetime to learn, but to come up with something unique is far more gratifying in my mind, which also leads to more individualized performances and development of a unique style rather than the carbon copy performances that litter the stages and streets of the world.
Matthew Olsen

www.mattolsenmagic.com

I heard from a friend that anecdotal evidence is actually quite reliable.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Do you know if the Michael Moschen TED is available online?
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I found the Michael Moschen TED.

Filmed in 2002, he's light years ahead of what jugglers are doing now a decade ago!!!!
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Creating new moves (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL