The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DAMAGE by Dave Forrest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3864 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Please comment on the reset. Do I have to have a handful of gimmicked cards to reset?
KJ
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Tennessee
698 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
This is a different way to approach the whole TNR theme…..if you want to do 4 pieces do it that way, but if you'd like a very easy yet convincing way to do more impromptu feeling effect, I would highly recommend "Damage". As usual Dave doesn't disappoint!

Thanks for sharing this with us Dave, its worth every penny!

Happy Holidays!

Bk
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Ok I was so late to join he discussion . Anyways I just ordered this effect . After seeing many nice reviews , I am sure I will like it .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1694 Posts

It will probably arrive next Thus ...

- Albert Einstein
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
688 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
You know, I am going to have to re-visit this effect. I just love threads like this and it makes me take a second look at something I have had for a while. Maybe I am thinking like a magician here, but it was that first tear of the FRONT of the card I was concerned about. Great illusion, but I thought it would not fly. The BACK tear of the card is perfect, another great illusion, but now that I look at it again I have to remember the reason I originally bought it, which was to a layman, it has to look so real. And it really does. I'm breaking this out again as soon as I get home from work tonight.
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
688 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
Dave Forrest really puts out a lot of good stuff. I never realized how many of his effects I have!
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1694 Posts

There at so many TNR in the market . However , I really dislike the other ones where you fold the card into quarters and bla bla bla ... You know what I meant right ? It takes up a lot of time to start the restoration and it tends to be a little boring sometimes .

This , on the other hand , takes one split second to rip the card " anywhere " , then another split second to restore it . It is that visual , simple and organic . And that's the main reason why I decided to purchase this effect although it is not the newest effects out there .

- Albert Einstein
Vintardel
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Vintardel
This look awesome I have many torn and restoration tricks but this look the best I see.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DAMAGE by Dave Forrest (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL