We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Lights & Music Controller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I currently am using a laptop for controlling my music & lights, but I'm thinking of moving over to an ipad for a variety of reasons. I'm currently using Wireless Wizardry's software (an older version). Anybody know of software apps that will be a good fit? I didn't find anything for an ipad in my search, so thought I'd ask you guys (and gals). Thanks!
shawn popp
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver
313 Posts

Profile of shawn popp
Hello all,

I am pleased to announce a new iPhone app (iPad version any day) that will control your music! Please check out Show Cues in the app store. For a fraction of the cost of comparable options, you can control your music and sound drops using your iDevice. Designed by professionals, for professionals, you won't be disappointed!
rattman
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of rattman
Steven the problem you will find is controlling DMX lighting from your iPad. Luminair has a control software that allows users to wirelessly control lighting fixtures via a Wi-Fi connection to an IP network using Art-Net but this configuration requires a lot more setup than your normal roaming magician wants to mess with. My company, developers of DigiSelect (Sorry for the plug, ) has been looking/waiting for a direct DMX interface to IPOD solution but we just have not found any on the market yet. If anyone else knows of one please let us know.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Lights & Music Controller (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL