The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Help with Fortune sticks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
In my so far fruitless search for "Billscape" I recently dragged out my Tenyo Fortune Sticks. Unfortunately I cannot find the instructions and am left staring at them rather impotently. Will anyone be kind enough to pm me and refresh my memory, or at least tell me how I could go about relearning the secret. They are the original plastic sticks, not the elite version, but I presume the methods are the same. Many thanks - I am new to this bit and usually spend my entire time in the Bizarre part of the Café. Any help gratefully received.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Post a photo of them with today's date on a piece of paper and I am sure someone will help you Smile.
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
SO helpful - if not a tad suspicious. It didn't occur to me that someone might join Magic Café, seek out the Tenyo section and ask how Fortune Sticks worked, without actually owning them. Anyway - here is what you have asked for. They are held by Fats, the vent from "Magic", he tells me to do most things -with todays date. Hope this is proof enough.

Click here to view attached image.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Do you have it ? If no send me a pm with your mail and I scan the instructions for you.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Cool photo! Is that the actual vent doll from the movie?

John
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
I think the dummy took the instructions he is acting a bit suspicious.
He is refusing to look me in the eye. Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On 2012-05-14 17:20, papalazarou wrote:
SO helpful - if not a tad suspicious. It didn't occur to me that someone might join Magic Café, seek out the Tenyo section and ask how Fortune Sticks worked, without actually owning them. Anyway - here is what you have asked for. They are held by Fats, the vent from "Magic", he tells me to do most things -with todays date. Hope this is proof enough.

My suggestion was meant to be helpful, not suspicious, as you suggested. Since it did not occur to you, some people (mainly, but not limited to, kids) do join magic forums to get the secret to illusions. Sometimes these people post the secret on YouTube, other forums, etc. In no way was it said you were part of the above category. A suggestion was made only to facilitate your quest.

Additionally, some members first post in the Tenyo section (this was your first post here), mention their looking for instructions for an item. That could make others cautious of supplying the instructions being requested, therefore I suggested the photo. No other reason.
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
Well it certainly has. Thanks for clarification. I will try somewhere else.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Papalazarou, you have to understand that there are a lot of people suddenly pop-up, ask for instructions without proving they own the trick, get it and dissapear. Nothing wrong with that, but it is understandable we would like to have some proof someone owns the trick. Thanks for the (funny) picture. I have sent you a pm and will send the instructions if you are still looking for them.
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
Thank you very much to Killertweety for his kind help in this matter. Totally understand the caution. But lovely to have such speedy help. Fats is now happy and told me I
can put the knife back in the drawer. I continue my quest for a Billscape - which increasingly appears impossible to find.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Smile
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
I have the illusion in Japanese and just located the English instructions if you still need them.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I have allready send the instruction.
NashvilleNewman
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of NashvilleNewman
Quote:
On 2012-05-14 17:20, papalazarou wrote:

Where did you get that Fats?!? That's amazing!
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Quote:
Where did you get that Fats?!? That's amazing!

You can see one here looks very good. : )

http://www.imaginariumgalleries.com/vent......ery.html
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
Yes, mine is an Albert Alfaro. He's beautiful - does everything. Even tells me to kill.
723sabre
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of 723sabre
I recently got the Elite Fortune Sticks. I must say they are superior to the original for performing. I find the are easier for me to work with and get the vital information to make the right prediction.
A clever trick and practical Tenyo creation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Help with Fortune sticks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL