The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Control Show Sounds With Show Cues (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..18..21..24..27..30..31~32~33 [Next]
Magicalpro
View Profile
Regular user
Denver, CO
156 Posts

Profile of Magicalpro
I ordered the remote last Sunday, and paid for overnight shipping, but have not recieved it, I called Shawn yesterday, left a message, but he has not returned my call either, was needing to get this setup for this weekend, a bit frustrated right now.
Kurt "Lee Curtis the Magical Wizard" Flickner
Magic Estate Sale
http://www.MagicEstateSale.com
Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
595 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
Is the new update out?
Jon Blakeney
View Profile
Special user
Australia
657 Posts

Profile of Jon Blakeney
Might be some news on facebook?
'What the eye's see the heart must believe"
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues 2.0 has started beta testing
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3822 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Smile

Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Magicalpro
View Profile
Regular user
Denver, CO
156 Posts

Profile of Magicalpro
I had reported couple days ago that I had problems getting the remote I ordered, just to update situation, Shawn contacted me, got the remote to me, he had to go way out to get it to me, but he did, and we are all set for my show tomorrow, I am excited, Thank you Shawn for all the effort to come thru on the customer service, GREAT! He also gave me some news about things coming down the road, I am very excited!
Magic Estate Sale
RSteele
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of RSteele
I've had great success with this system. Flawless so far and I've been using it for quite a while (longer than 4 months)
Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
595 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
I'm looking forward to 2.0!!!!
Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
595 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
I'm assuming the people who already bought show cues won't have to buy 2.0??
Jon Blakeney
View Profile
Special user
Australia
657 Posts

Profile of Jon Blakeney
Upgrades are free .
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Jon is correct! All updates on Apple are free. Just sent the latest beta to our testers and it should not be much longer and well worth the wait Smile
Joe
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny UK
139 Posts

Profile of Joe
Hi
Has anyone used this remote with the new ipad or Iphone5 using the adapter required and if so any issues.
Thanks
Magicalpro
View Profile
Regular user
Denver, CO
156 Posts

Profile of Magicalpro
Joe
I have been using the remote, with the I phone5, and no issues.
Magic Estate Sale
Adrian Dean
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Adrian Dean
Hi.
I'm excited with the Show Cues app and remote and have heard lots of praise here in the Café.
I have just started experimenting with this and have noticed that if music is playing in landscape mode and I switch to settings (portrait) mode then back again that the volume changes (a little lower), has anyone else found this?
Also I have been performing at shopping centre's recently and as a custom I play some pre-show music which varies depending on the mood I'm in etc.. When it comes to show time I cannot just skip through the playlist to the show music quickly enough.
I believe Show Cues has a good potential and I'm hopeful for everything to run smoothly.

Adrian Dean.
(First time post / long time reader)
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2926 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Quote:
On 2013-01-19 08:16, Adrian Dean wrote:
Hi.
I'm excited with the Show Cues app and remote and have heard lots of praise here in the Café.
I have just started experimenting with this and have noticed that if music is playing in landscape mode and I switch to settings (portrait) mode then back again that the volume changes (a little lower), has anyone else found this?
Also I have been performing at shopping centre's recently and as a custom I play some pre-show music which varies depending on the mood I'm in etc.. When it comes to show time I cannot just skip through the playlist to the show music quickly enough.
I believe Show Cues has a good potential and I'm hopeful for everything to run smoothly.

Adrian Dean.
(First time post / long time reader)

Off Topic: Welcome to the Café'.... Enjoyed your website/video...good stuff!
NOW BACK to SHOW CUES
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Adrian,

Thanks! The pre-show music you can handle a couple ways. Load a pre-show playlist and play it until ready for the show and then go to the table view, clear the playlist and press select to load your show playlist. That can be done is just a few seconds. Or you could combine the playlist. I usually know that I will play music for 30 minutes prior to the show and simply load 30 min of pre-show music before my show tracks. This way I can go right from pre-show to show without missing a beat Smile

I hope that helps. Show Cues 2.0 is in beta testing now. It was completely rewritten from the inside out and has better volume control, returning back to whatever volume you set after fade and pause. It also saves and automatically loads your last used playlist. It has a perfect software fade-out with instant reset. The play view locks in landscape mode so it cannot jump back to portrait menu mode during your show. It can run in the background while you multitask. You can load cue sheets right from your songs iTunes comment box so you never have to enter them again, even if you reset or reinstall. It will still look basically the same but has several nice subtle interface improvements as well.

We are very excited about Show Cues 2.0!

Thanks again,
Carl
Adrian Dean
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Adrian Dean
Much appreciated Carl.
Thanks!
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
You are most welcome Adrian.

We would also like to thank everyone for the overwhelming support. Show Cues sales continue to far exceeded expectations and we truly appreciate all the kind words and emails!
The coming update is very exciting. It's all of you that have inspired us, to strive to make Show Cues the best music iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App on the market for professional entertainers.
THANK YOU ALL!
Jon Blakeney
View Profile
Special user
Australia
657 Posts

Profile of Jon Blakeney
Any news Carl?
Thanks
Jon.
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Jon, the beta testers are testing now and I am just working out the individual track settings. Getting very close, but it's got to be right. I can tell you the beta testers are using it and love it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Control Show Sounds With Show Cues (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..18..21..24..27..30..31~32~33 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL