The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Control Show Sounds With Show Cues (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19..31~32~33 [Next]
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3822 Posts

Profile of JanForster
John, IMHO you should have two remotes anyway, I do. So it is not a big issue. Even if I would use the new one I still would have a second one as stand by and ready to be used in a different location, e. g. on my table. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of John Martin
You're of course right Jan. I do infact have three remote with my MP3 Tech. Eventually I probably would have bought a backup. I just think we should be notified of impending upgrades when the release date of such upgrades is so near to ordering. I believe this remote will work with Show Cues now that the fade issue I has been resolved. And it comes with the elt clip. http://www.buyijet.com/remotes/inav-boss......t-1.html
Thank Jan for taking the sting out!

John
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
John, nobody said the release date was so near Smile We are just about to start beta testing Smile but it's coming. Thanks for your support!

Carl
Polar
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Polar
Hello;

Has anyone tried the Go Button App? It is only $10 (much less than Show Cues).

P.
Polar
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Polar
Oops, here's the link http://gobuttonapp.com/
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Great update for the iPad Carl. Lots of nice additions. Thanks.

John
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Quote:
On 2013-04-07 08:13, Carl Andrews wrote:
John, nobody said the release date was so near Smile We are just about to start beta testing Smile but it's coming. Thanks for your support!

Carl

No you're right, nobody said so near. What they (you) said was "The magnetic switch is being currently being developed right now. We hope to have it available very soon. " this was on March 2, 2013 from another thread I just read. I placed my order on the 4th. So I'll standby my comment that it would have been NICE if we(I) could have been notified that a newer remote would be available "very soon". I might have waited.That's all.
N
John
Beyond Reality Magic
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Beyond Reality Magic
Anyone have issues with the remote? I use it on a belt clip under my jacket and it seams to work at home while practicing in my magic room. but if I practice in my living room I have to take it out from under my jacket and stand right next to the reciever and point it right at it to get it to move to the next track. Did 5 shows this weekend at a school carnival and had to do the same thing. The App seams to work great now but the remote now makes it unreliable. I even purchased a second remote as a back up and they both do it. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
John, we hope soon but do not know how long it will be. I am sure Shawn would take the remote back and you can wait if you like.

Carl
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Beyond Reality Magic, not sure what is going on maybe Shawn can answer that for you. I do know the remote has a range of at least 150 feet, around corners and thru walls so sounds like something is wrong.

Carl
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of John Martin
"I am sure Shawn would take the remote back and you can wait if you like."
Apparently you miss the point. Too bad. Hopefully you don't answer all you customers with such sarcasm, especially those that support your product(s). Smile

John
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
John that is not sarcasm. I thought you might really want to send back your remote and wait for the magnetic remote. I thought that is what you were saying, that's all!
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
844 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
Hi Carl,

I just updated my Show Cues for iPad. This app just keeps getting better! Thanks for listening to your customers and your continual work to make this the best product possible. you continue to impress me! Personally, I'm very grateful for your customer service!

Lou
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Carl, sorry if I misunderstood your intention. Thanks for the offer.

John
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Thank you Lou and John. We really try to provide the best customer service possible and continue with the updates to keep Show Cues as the best App available for show music control. We truly appreciate your support! Mahalo!

PS Another update is being tested now for Show Cues right now. I keep thinking its awesome and then I do another update and think NOW its really Awesome! This coming update really is Smile
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues 2.3 is almost ready.

We would like to add another feature by making the center button, on the "Show Cues" remote control, a user programmable button.
For example:
1) use it as a fade button.
2) set it to play a user selected track whenever pressed anytime during a show.

Would love to hear if you have any ideas or requests?
Thanks!
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
844 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
Using it to play a selected track is a great idea, especially if it's sound effects.

Lou
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Sound effect was what I had in mind but thinking it could be anything. Imagine if you could have for example a rim shot available anytime you wanted during your show.

We would like to maybe have a few options and let the user select how to use the button. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Carl
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
I just bought the app and remote, waiting for the remote. I thought I read early on in this form that if I turn down the volume of a track via screen or remote that the next track would go back to the set volume. I might ha e misread but can someone clear this up?

Is there a way if I turn down volume mid song and once it fades out to the next track that that track volume would be back to the set or master volume?

Kyle
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Thanks Kyle,
If you turn down the song volume, that becomes the new volume. If you want to go back to another volume you can either have the next track individual volume set back up where you want it and it will become the new master volume or simply raise the volume manually and it will become the new master volume. This allows you to change master volume at anytime during your show. Also if you have one track you like to player at a lower volume, just set the volume inside the individual track setting.
Thanks again,
Carl
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Control Show Sounds With Show Cues (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19..31~32~33 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL