The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Control Show Sounds With Show Cues (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..12..16..20..24..28..31~32~33 [Next]
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1817 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
Carl has stated that he is working with iJet on trying to come up with a magnetic switch, which I presume will be an ankle switch. Whether that will come through, we don't know yet.
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
582 Posts

Profile of Tony S
I just performed my first show using Show Cues and I can't say enough about it. It made managing my show music so easy and seamless. This product is really well done. Thank you, Carl for putting out a great product.
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Thanks Tony! It was Shawn Popp's idea so be sure to thank him too!
petermagic
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of petermagic
I am a full time pro, using upwards of 25-35 music and sfx cues PER SHOW and there is no better value priced remote control application on the market today. ShowCues should be in every pro's iPhone, iTouch or iPad, period. I have used it in real world conditions (Theatres, Corporate, Festivals) and it runs flawlessly.
TheGreatNancini
View Profile
Veteran user
Ohio
373 Posts

Profile of TheGreatNancini
Quote:
On 2012-06-22 12:56, petermagic wrote:
I am a full time pro, using upwards of 25-35 music and sfx cues PER SHOW and there is no better value priced remote control application on the market today. ShowCues should be in every pro's iPhone, iTouch or iPad, period. I have used it in real world conditions (Theatres, Corporate, Festivals) and it runs flawlessly.

This is exciting news! Since it runs flawlessly, you must have found the resolution to the garbled music issue when you hit the fade button! This is awesome! Hopefully you will share your resolution with Carl and Shawn, so they can resolve the issue for everyone and replace all of ours that are defective!

Congratulations on being so busy with gigs! It is great that you have used this in real world conditions such as Theaters, Corporate and Festivals all in less than the 30 day period Show Cues has been on the market!

Good Job!

~Nanci
-- Nancilee N. Jones --
Website | Facebook | Twitter
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
303 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Erm, I've used it in Birthday Shows, Theatre Shows, a Comedy Club, a Couple of Corporate Gigs, and numerous School and Nursery shows since it came out too. Why is that strange?
under6
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of under6
I am interested in the Show Cues, but I bought an iNav remote and it doesn't work with my iphone. Well, it occasionally will work sporatically, but I don't consider that working. So, I can't see buying the app, unless I have a remote that will work with my iphone. I'd like to get the app...any ideas on my remote issues would be appreciated.I did wait the 30 seconds ...
TheGreatNancini
View Profile
Veteran user
Ohio
373 Posts

Profile of TheGreatNancini
Quote:
On 2012-06-23 19:03, garydunn wrote:
Erm, I've used it in Birthday Shows, Theatre Shows, a Comedy Club, a Couple of Corporate Gigs, and numerous School and Nursery shows since it came out too. Why is that strange?

Not strange at all! Congratulations to you as well on your successful business! As I told someone else, I am always happy to see other good entertainers do well. It is great for all of us in the business, because we all know of at least one or more out there that make a bad name for the art of magic.

Back on topic of Show Cues, I must say I really do want it to work! In my earlier post I was really hoping that perhaps another technology guru might be able to help expedite the process of fixing it.

When the issues finally get resolved and our defective remote gets replaced with a working one, I will be the first to sing its praises! In fact I think it has the potential to blow all other cuing devices out of the water because nearly everyone has an iOS device to use it with!

~Nanci
-- Nancilee N. Jones --
Website | Facebook | Twitter
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
303 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Under6, I have posted this before, and I will post again. This is for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad users who want to use the ijet Nav remote.
1. Launch your playlist on the device and hit play. You should hear the music coming thru the internal speakers.
2. Connect the ijet receiver to the port on the bottom of the device.
3. After a few seconds, the sound will stop coming out the internal speakers, as soon as this happens, connect your line out to the headphone socket.
4. Check play, pause, volume etc via the remote - you should be good to go.

If you still have issues, try resyncing the remote as per ijet instructions.
If this still doesn't resolve the problem try new batteries in the remote.
If all else fails, contact support at ijet!

Gary
Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
A question I have would be this...I want to use it for both my iPad and iPhone...but only want to buy it once...so if I buy the iPad version...can I use it on my iPhone as well???

I believe Carl said you can use the iPhone version on the iPad but can you do the reverse...iPad version on iPhone...

Also, gotta say this is brilliant...I am glad I took the time to research today. How fast can they have a remote to me? I have an iJet remote, but want the custom one instead. Im in Canada and would love to get this into my show ASAP...
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
303 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Bradacal, wait for the update. I don't think you'll need a custom remote.
Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
Quote:
On 2012-06-24 19:51, garydunn wrote:
Bradacal, wait for the update. I don't think you'll need a custom remote.

When should the update be available?
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
303 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Carl says 7 - 10 days.
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues 1.1 has been approved and should be available within
The next few hours. Another update is almost done as
we continue to add features and improvements.
Thanks for your support!
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
303 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Update installed! Can't wait to try this out! I have a birthday and cabaret tomorrow. Will report back soon!
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
Any idea when the App update will be available for the ipad?

Lou
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
The iPad update was sent in about 4 or 5 days after the iPhone update so it should be available in the next few days.
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues for iPad App update 1.1 now available in the App Store
http://mojosoftwareonline.com/showcues.htm
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues 1.1
Update
added volume slider
added no pause option
added auto fade all option
added play/fade option
added larger playback-state indicators
added volume up and down with remote
added table view for cue sheets (50)
added edit and reorder tracks
added next track title display
adjusted sound between tracks

new instructions and video
new play buttons
new timer and alarm keypads
new settings screen

REVIEWS
"It's a well designed piece of kit for the working pro. For me and hundreds of others out in the 'trenches' gigging for a living, it's fantastic! I handed my iPad to the sound engineer to run my cues - which he did, superbly. He LOVED this app - quote 'I'm having that!' A well thought out and easy to use app. " — Gary Dunn, Scotland's Premier Family Entertainer

"Never deal with a ship's sound tech again! Double the price Carl! Seriously, having spent $1800 on another sound device, it astounds me what a great job you have done thinking out this App. Congratulations." — Nick Lewin — Cruise Ship Entertainer

"I'll be using it at the Magic Castle the rest of the week. It's fantastic!" — Dave Cox — Professional Magician

"Great app! Love it! wow this should be a app for every professional entertainer. If I ever get to meet you in person a most definite hug is in order a kiss on the cheek if your French." — Oscar Munoz — award winning illusionist and humorist

"Fantastic Carl! Finally, won't have to carry the extra gear. Thanks for the reasonable price too!" — Chris Blackmore — Professional Magician

"The ONLY App I need to run my entire show from. Perfect for ventriloquists, magicians, speakers - anybody who wants to run an entire show from an iPad or iPhone! By far THE BEST app on the market." — Paul Romhany — Product Reviewer from Vanish Magic Magazine

"I purchased Show Cues for my iPhone 4 and it is fantastic. I've already got another Santa buying one after a phone call and the rave reviews I gave it. This is exactly what I've been hoping and looking for. I'm am so thankful that I can now retire my iPod and Maxell remote." — Santa Steve Gillham

"You have a real winner for those who choose to see the benefits, the cost is way to minimal!" — Brent Gregory — Professional Hypnotist

iPhone/iPod Touch
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/show-cues/id525349932?mt=8

iPad
http://itunes.apple.com/app/show-cues-fo......563?mt=8

http://mojosoftwareonline.com/showcues.htm
magictim
View Profile
Veteran user
Lake Charles, LA
396 Posts

Profile of magictim
Is there anything similar for android based tablets or a possible android version of showcues in the future?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Control Show Sounds With Show Cues (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..12..16..20..24..28..31~32~33 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL