The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Control Show Sounds With Show Cues (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..31~32~33 [Next]
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Here is another Show Cues review that came in today:

I have used, developed and manufactured remote controls for music players for two decades. However, we live in a difference world today, where Apps are the most elegant solution to tomorrow’s issues. I saw the day coming when an App would replace all my hard work.

Then I came across the Show Cues App. Talk about paradigm shift… This App makes all other music controller systems feel like a Rube Goldberg machine!

I bought this App, and have never turned back. And that’s saying something, considering how much work I put in to perfect this capability. In 2008, a perfect storm of catastrophic events coalesced around my business, but the writing was already on the wall with the ushering in of the potential of Apps to take over some day.

Today is that day.

Now I have the best App and music controller in the world, all in one. Finally!

Don’t look back, push forward, and get this App while it is still priced below a meager $200.

Yours truly,

Kelly Duro

Former VSM CEO
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
931 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
Wow, that is quite a nice review from Kelly.
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Yes Jeff, Lou as well. Lots more to post on the website when I get time. MAHALO everyone!
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
The Show Cues 2.6 updates for both iPhone and iPad are now available in the App Store!
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Using music elevates both your performance and your show. What holds many people back is the perceived difficulty in using music while they perform. ShowCues makes it so easy to manage and control your music even while performing. I use this fantastic app in every show I do, and I believe that once you give it a try, you will use it as much as I do. This app gets my highest rating!

Peace,
Danny Archer
http://www.dannyarcher.com
Mindvention
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Robert Mesmer — "Without a doubt the best break through in technology in 35 years! If you are a performer and are not using this app then your act is not getting the attention it deserves. So many features. Great tech support!!! 3 thumbs up!"
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Two more excellent 5 star Show Cues reviews on iTunes today:

Pretty easy to use...easier to pay for - So far so good. I have never owned an iPhone before today but got one specifically for this app. Pretty excited to put it to use!

Solid. Reliable and AWESOME! - I really don't know how I ran my show without this app! All the updates that are released keep making it better. Best purchase I've made! Worth EVERY Penny! Thank you!!!
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1248 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
Question - I have an IJet Remote and an ipad. If I purchase ShowCues from the app store and use my ijet remote, what functionality will I not have? How important is it that I use the custom remote?

Also, is there more than one remote style? The ijet remote that I have is very small, but I see there are some other style ijet remotes that have a different layout with the buttons that I like better. They seem to be a little larger. Do y'all sell these as well?
From the Encouraging Magic of...
Tony Thomas
www.magictonythomas.com
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Yes any remote will work. Our custom made remote has an extra programmable button which we continue to add features to as we update. There is also work being done to extend the range on the Show Cues remotes in the near future as well as a magnetic or ankle switch coming soon! Thanks for asking.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Will ShowCues and the remote work with iOS7? Anyone test it out yet?
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues is ready and working great on iOS 7
Thanks!
Carl

http://mojosoftwareonline.com/showcues.htm
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Got my "show rig" all set up. Completely wireless. Headset microphone, Samson battery powered bluetooth speaker and of course what started this quest off, Show Cues on the iPad mini. No more need to carry long extensions or move furniture out of the way or search for the ONLY outlet that's usually all the way across the room. Thanks Carl and company. http://www.montrealmagician.com/wireless.jpg and from the front http://www.montrealmagician.com/wireless2.jpg

John
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Aloha John,

Great set-up, thanks for sharing!
Would you mind also sharing that on our Facebook page? I think others would like to see your set-up too.

Thanks!
Carl
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
That's cool John but I meant the Show Cues FB page Smile
https://www.facebook.com/ShowCues
Mahalo!
Carl
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Duh....gotcha!

John
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues 2.7 is now going into beta testing with another dozen really cool features! Shawn will be doing a mailing about it so I won't say much now but I cannot wait for you all to see it!
It has just jumped up another level! It is another MAJOR update. More later but you can be very excited about what is coming in a few weeks. In addition to the App update, there is also work being done on the hardware side that we are excited about. Shawn will share more about the extended range and magnetic switch development. Thanks again for all the support!
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Thom Peterson Not afraid to say it. "I'm a fan!" This app solves, (and continues to promise to solve) SO many problems for me in my act. No more do I have to watch tech crews who have my show in their hands for only one night, juggle my cue sheet and my cd or mdisc! And I can't say enough about Mojo's customer service!

Best app on my iPad
by ScottWellsMagic - Show Cues for iPad - Version 2.6
I have paid a lot more for other show music programs and devices and I have tried the less expensive apps, too. None compare with the functionality, ease and convenience of Show Cues. Carl and Shawn have created an indispensable program that allows me to easily prep my show music, remix and control on the fly for any program I perform, from a small living room setting to a cruise ship stage. I highly recommend it whether you are a full time pro or the occasional performer. It gives your act an added boost that separates you from the common conjuror.

Great app
by Magicbypete - Show Cues for iPad - Version 2.6
Once I played around with this and got familiar....I use it all the time. Your show can be as professionally presented as the best of the best. Highly recommended if you use any music in your performance. Only problem I have is some of my custom made music is a little difficult to get in library....but that,s just me, I,m sure. Anyone technically challenged like myself will love this.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Is anyone else having problems with this since they updated to IO7? I can't start the program or edit tunes. It crashes. I sent a message to Carl.

Ron
Daveandrews
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
723 Posts

Profile of Daveandrews
Mine is working just fine - love it!
http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk

Winner of KIDabra International's 'People's Choice Award'
Winner IBM British Ring Dittia Shield for manipulation x 2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Control Show Sounds With Show Cues (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..31~32~33 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL