The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Control your show sounds from your iDevice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues - versions for iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad

Sound Control System Designed By Professionals For Professionals

“Show Cues” runs your entire show with a device you carry in your pocket:

- Unlimited Playlists
- Loads Any Track From Your iDevice
- Play/Pause, Fade-Out And Auto-Pause At Next Track
- Real-Time Clock
- Countdown Timer With Warning Alert And Sound
- Indicator Light Buttons Show Playback State
- Large Track Title Display
- Works Manually Or With Remote Control (remote sold separately)
- Plugs Into Any Sound System (cables sold separately)

With “Show Cues,” you could bundle it with the purchase of a new iPad and
it would still costs less than other sound devices on the market.

If your looking for something super simple and effective,
“Show Cues” does the trick!

"The ONLY App I need to run my entire show from. Perfect for ventriloquists,
magicians, speakers - anybody who wants to run an entire show from an iPad or iPhone! By far THE BEST app on the market."
- Paul Romhany, Professional Magician

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/show-cues/id525349932?mt=8
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
IPad version now also available!
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues 1.1
Update
added volume slider
added no pause option
added auto fade all option
added play/fade option
added larger playback-state indicators
added volume up and down with remote
added table view for cue sheets (50)
added edit and reorder tracks
added next track title display
adjusted sound between tracks

new instructions and video
new play buttons
new timer and alarm keypads
new settings screen

REVIEWS
"It's a well designed piece of kit for the working pro. For me and hundreds of others out in the 'trenches' gigging for a living, it's fantastic! I handed my iPad to the sound engineer to run my cues - which he did, superbly. He LOVED this app - quote 'I'm having that!' A well thought out and easy to use app. " — Gary Dunn, Scotland's Premier Family Entertainer

"Never deal with a ship's sound tech again! Double the price Carl! Seriously, having spent $1800 on another sound device, it astounds me what a great job you have done thinking out this App. Congratulations." — Nick Lewin — Cruise Ship Entertainer

"I'll be using it at the Magic Castle the rest of the week. It's fantastic!" — Dave Cox — Professional Magician

"Great app! Love it! wow this should be a app for every professional entertainer. If I ever get to meet you in person a most definite hug is in order a kiss on the cheek if your French." — Oscar Munoz — award winning illusionist and humorist

"Fantastic Carl! Finally, won't have to carry the extra gear. Thanks for the reasonable price too!" — Chris Blackmore — Professional Magician

"The ONLY App I need to run my entire show from. Perfect for ventriloquists, magicians, speakers - anybody who wants to run an entire show from an iPad or iPhone! By far THE BEST app on the market." — Paul Romhany — Product Reviewer from Vanish Magic Magazine

"I purchased Show Cues for my iPhone 4 and it is fantastic. I've already got another Santa buying one after a phone call and the rave reviews I gave it. This is exactly what I've been hoping and looking for. I'm am so thankful that I can now retire my iPod and Maxell remote." — Santa Steve Gillham

"You have a real winner for those who choose to see the benefits, the cost is way to minimal!" — Brent Gregory — Professional Hypnotist

iPhone/iPod Touch
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/show-cues/id525349932?mt=8

iPad
http://itunes.apple.com/app/show-cues-fo......563?mt=8

http://mojosoftwareonline.com/showcues.htm
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
What the cost???
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Is it available for android?
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
@ Danny The App is for iOS but hope to have an Android version, no timetable yet.
@Kevinr They are still at the introductory price $59.99 iPhone and $69.99 iPad
Check the links in my previous post for more info and thanks for asking!
Thanks,
Carl
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Thanks Carl. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for it.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
I'd love to see an Android version too!
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues 2.4 for iPhone is being released today! The iPad version is being tested now and will follow soon. 15 more improvements and features have been added!
http://www.mojosoftwareonline.com
zentao
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of zentao
Hi Carl,

I have a couple of questions after reading the description on the app store.

There is mention of possibility of working with a remote (sold separately) - where would this be available?

It plugs into any sound system (cables sold separately) - could you give me some info on how this would be set up?

I'm a novice at stage and am just beginning to explore how to set up a show with sound effects etc. Are you able/willing to give me some pointers on how I could get set up using this app?

Many thanks

Chris
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Aloha Chris,

The remote is sold by conjuringcabinet.com and Shawn Popp can give you more details. The cables come with the remote and dock. One end plugs into the iDevice and the other into the sound system, very simple and easy to use. The app is very easy to use and the info and manual are very clear but I would be happy to Skype with you when you are ready to set-up your Show Cues and walk you thru it. Keep in mind I travel a lot and we would have to schedule a Skype session when I am home. Thanks so much for asking and email me direct at carl@carlandrews.com
zentao
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of zentao
Thanks for your reply Carl.

I'll be in touch when I'm ready to get started.

Regards

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Control your show sounds from your iDevice (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL