The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Mnemonica DVD? (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Does such a thing exist? A DVD showing and teaching Mnemonica / Tamariz Deck routines? Whether demo'ed by Tamariz (would be SWEET) or another?

Even if you know of a DVD or DVDs sprinkled with a Mnemonica routine or two, that would be helpful.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
A-1's Juan Tamariz: Lessons in Magic has him performing "All of a Kind" from the Mnemonica book (The video lists it as "Four of a Kind").

Interestingly, this was released before the English version of Mnemonica was available, so it served as a sort of teaser.
Chris SD
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of Chris SD
A friend gave me a copy of a DVD which showed Tamariz performing quite a few Mnemonica effects, I believe some of them had explanations. Unfortunately it was entirely in Spanish.
Tryllejakob
View Profile
New user
Denmark
51 Posts

Profile of Tryllejakob
A-1 had an All star DVD (volume 3) with 20 min. of Mnemiónica (it is from 2004)
Best Regards

Jakob Rasmussen
Denmark

www.magicshow.dk
wizban
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of wizban
The spanish edition of the book have a DVD... I don't know if it's the same content of A1's dvd...
dunlop
View Profile
Loyal user
Norwich, UK
201 Posts

Profile of dunlop
Quote:
On 2012-05-19 16:33, wizban wrote:
The spanish edition of the book have a DVD... I don't know if it's the same content of A1's dvd...

It has nothing to do with the A1's dvds
Mnemonica's dvd was recorded exclusively for the book. It's a performance dvd, with a kind of "best of" from the book.

Nico.
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
I'd like to get one!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
ronnyman
View Profile
New user
Indiana
56 Posts

Profile of ronnyman
Tarot Reading Secrets 2 DVD is pretty good. There's a few places you can get it on the web. It's a 2 DVD set and covers the Tarot more than mneumonics but it should do you well.
Mikael
View Profile
New user
Bergen, Norway
56 Posts

Profile of Mikael
Why not read the book? It's probably one of the best magic books you'll ever read Smile
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Yes, Mikael, I have the book and reading it. I just happen to like SEEing Magic perfomed and picking up on presentation, body language and any details I may have missed.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
413 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
There is a 5 DVD set out by Juan Tamariz
Card Magic to Remember:
Mnemonica Miracles
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Yes, I have that now. A very good set!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
413 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2015, Atom3339 wrote:
Yes, I have that now. A very good set!

A recent DVD that has come out is "Euphoria" by Adrian Guerra.
Good DVD for people who already know the Mnemonica Stack.
The_MetalMaster
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of The_MetalMaster
Just curious if he performs every effect on out Mnemonica on the DVD set? Sounds very good. I love the book but I don't perform any effects out of it yet. I pretty much stick with Aronson material.
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
413 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
There are one or two parts of his routines that are not stack dependent. Haven't been through all the DVD yet but he does have any card called for from his pocket which is very fast and none stack dependent.
The_MetalMaster
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of The_MetalMaster
I'd love to see the Mnemonicosis that I read everybody talking about. I have played around with it some but haven't included it in my repertoire of other mem deck effects. Definitely seems worth putting the time in to work on.
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
413 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Also a borrowed shuffled deck routine that puts the deck into a mem deck order... this is not stack dependent.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Mnemonica DVD? (13 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL