The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Catching Fairies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

maxnew40
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of maxnew40
Medieval camping season is starting. I had an idea to construct a little routine involving Fairies from the woods.

My idea is to start with a Glorpy or Haunted Hank to catch a Fairy. I could then use a Haunted key to demonstarte that they can move things even if you can't see them. I might even try some IT to levitate something and claim that the Fairies are holding it and flying around with it. I am sure this is not even close to an original idea, but it would be fun at these events.

Anybody have any other suggestions for Fairy magic?

-Max (Maximus Mysterious)
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
There is a great idea here: http://www.dragonskull.co.uk/lecture4_bswizard.htm

And why not catch a feary who'm lights up when you catch him (there are some things that light up when you do a certain thing: D'lights).

That's an idea I've been playing around with. In the movie finding neverland you see this very simple concept working with a faery (tinkerbell) in a lamp.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
And have a real fire fly lamp going aswell?,only ever seen them once in England as a kid .don 't see many glow worms either now,but if you have a place to catch fire fly's ,then they would make a very good fairy lanterns.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Catching Fairies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL