The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Rose to Silk then Appearing Cane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jmdibrita
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of jmdibrita
I am trying to put a quick flashy magical opener together. I am actually planning on 2 openers. 1 to show that I am funny and another to show magic.

Would it be possible to use the silk from a Rose to silk then have it disappear via an appearing cane. Also, should I use a Fantasio cane?

Thank you for your time.

John
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1431 Posts

Profile of JNeal
I wouldn't use a Fantasio cane as the silk that would work with it is too small for a rose to silk.

A metal cane is better with an 18" silk, and the method John Moehring has in his book 'A Texan Trixter" allows you to engage an ungimmicked silk in a very clever and practical way.

Regards-
JNeal
visit me @ JNealShow.com
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
459 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
There is an effect by Sugaya "Rose to silk to cane" but he uses a carnation rose, change it to a silk and that silk to a metal cane. It is explained on his Magi-Para lecture with some other great ideas.

Best,
Bojan
malamoney
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of malamoney
I like the sounds of this. Love transformations.

He are you making out with this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Rose to Silk then Appearing Cane (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL