The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Genii 75th Anniversary Bash - Anyone Going? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
2930 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I officially signed up to attend today and am really looking forward to it. I have attended a number of conventions over the years but I think this will be something special. Hopefully a few other Tenyo fans will be able to make it, if you do please let me know.

Richard recently added creative genuis Michael Weber to the extensive line-up... now if he would add Lubor and Angelo it would be perfect!

Cheers,

John
NashvilleNewman
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of NashvilleNewman
I would love to go to see Dr Sawa alone! Trying to convince my wife.... Maybe she can take the kids to Disney.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
2930 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Try to make it... I kicked myself for not attending the first Magic Magazine convention... decided I would not let another first pass by... plus I am more a Genii than Magic guy. And I agree seeing Dr Sawa will be a rare treat.

Cheers,

John
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1456 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Wish I could come, but it's too far away Smile Have fun guys, and I'm hoping you will share your experiences with us Smile
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
2930 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
That's too bad David, would be fun to discuss the finer points of Tenyo over a cold beer in sunny Florida!
NashvilleNewman
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of NashvilleNewman
Oh Belgium isn't THAT far! Smile
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
2930 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Yeah, I thought it was a lame excuse as well Smile
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
2930 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Yeah, I thought it was a lame excuse as well Smile
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2506 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
We have people coming from many countries in Europe and Asia. It just depends on whether or not you can afford the airfare: it's pretty expensive right now because of the high cost of jet fuel.

Hope to see you all there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Genii 75th Anniversary Bash - Anyone Going? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL