The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bicycle ESP Test Deck with Teaching DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Anyone have the Bicycle ESP Test Deck with Teaching DVD featuring Rudy T Hunter and Marty Grams?
Is the DVD worth the added cost or just better off buying the ESP deck separate.

http://www.rockridgemagic.com/0656.html

Been looking for an ESP deck with 5 colors and this one has it.
Just wondering if someone can tell me if I should get the package with DVD or get the deck and a different dvd to use with it. Any comments would be very appreciated on this package.

Thanks Richard

It's An Illusion. Unless I Can't Fix It, Then It's A Reality
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Hey Richard... I have that deck but have not seen the DVD.I have purchased a number of ESP decks over the years and my favorite one is Beyond ESP 3, comes with a nice booklet of routines. Howver the symbols are black. Very clever marking system on a plain black back.

John
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Hi John

Thanks for the suggestion I will have to go check out Beyond ESP 3 for sure.
If you like it then I'm sure I will also. Smile
A marking system on an all black back sounds very interesting this I have to see.

I didn't know if this was the right place to post this as the cards are not gaffed so as an after thought also post the same in Mentally Speaking.

Good to see you here John.

Thanks
Richard
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bicycle ESP Test Deck with Teaching DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL