We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » TUC Coins Across Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9125 Posts

Profile of funsway
Quote:
On 2012-05-19 18:01, Trooper11040 wrote:
so as for changing the handling, I'm not sure how else to go about it with that gimmick...Posted: May 19, 2012 6:20pm

there are alternative methods that allow each "phases" to appear different and could eliminate some of the stated problems. Can't discuss here. This need avoid "repetition attention" is one reason why "TUC Appreciation" was written. Write me at gusarimagic@comcast.net for specific thoughts if you can't get the book.

Nice job overall, though -- and a first viewing by a new spectator would probably go well.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
jimmyj
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of jimmyj
Hello funsway,
Where can I pick up a copy of "TUC Appreciation"? I'd appreciate your suggestions.
Thanks.
Jim.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
789 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Funsway...I have TUC appreciation...ive had it for a while, but like all reading, I get lazy and read it a lot later then I should...I barely use the TUC...i just was wanting to try a coins across using that gimmick...so far its fun to play around with...
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9125 Posts

Profile of funsway
Book available through lulu.com in several forms ...

and "having fun with it" is the most important part.

"playing around with it" led to 38 new effects so I wrote a book with contributions for others.

If my thoughts lead to your creating a new effect/routine it is all worth the effort. I can't perform because of disabled hands -- you'll are my hands.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
461 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello Trooper,

I'm happy to see that my coin across is going around the world. I promise to introduce the DVD soon. But I want to ask to everybody that we put this videos and reviews at the original post of TUC, I want to get 100.000 visits there. What do you think so go back tho the other post and put the link there and you will obtain more and better reviews.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9125 Posts

Profile of funsway
I agree with Mr. Tango to the extent that we are now repeating ourselves and presenting material already addressed on the original Thread. The only reason for a new Thread might be in Secret Sessions where more details could be discussed -- but a better understanding of the many uses of the TUC can be best gained by reading all of the related posts on

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=202

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-05-19 16:26, Trooper11040 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkP6w0gmw3M please tell me what you all think....I wasn't happy with the display of the first 4 coins..those who know the properties of the TUC will be able to know what happened and why...Please rate and give feedback...thanks....also at the end, typically you would show your hands empty...I just failed to do that on this video...

VERY nice!!!!!
vampiro
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta
240 Posts

Profile of vampiro
Hi Trooper,
thanks for the nice coins across. You will fool most people with this. But I want to thank you for another thing--I was thinking of
buying the TUC, but now I don't want to have it. to me, something looks way too thin on the video. I like to do coin work that can withstand close up surrounded conditions. To me ] is much cleaner. With the right handling, you can, or can appear to throw coins with a shell around too.

when you transfer from the left to the right,w/ your TuC move, I would think about showing the two coins, regular palming one, and doing the move. I tend to ask, how would someeone normally put two coins into another hand? they do it with the coins together.

Again, nice job. I am just trying to help(you and I might just have different styles), but your presentation is very good, and will blow away spectators!
Magically,
Scott
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5188 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Vampiro, the TUC has changed a bit since this thread ( nearly a year old ) came about. The part in question is still thin but the "secret " has changed from square to round making it much easier to do the moves fluidly. I too was on the fence because I use walkers and the walker TUC s not at all inexpensive so I bought the quarter to try it out first. I think if you move fluidly enough and at a good pace, the magic translates and you don't get near the burn on the item in question. I was so impressed with the quarter that I did get the walker and think it withstands scrutiny up to an extent, and really, if we worried how close people looked at our props, we would probably never use a gaff of any kind anyway.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1004 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Can anyone please post a link to the video of Mr. Tango doing it on wizard product review?
vampiro
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta
240 Posts

Profile of vampiro
Thanks, Poof, I appreciate your feedback, and think I will get the quarter first, like yourself.
The one advantage I can see is the ease of appearance versus a flipper. But how does a Triple Threat compare to
a TUC. I am completely aware of how a TThreat works, and am 90 % in the know of a TUC, but please let me know what you
think is better.
Thanks,
Scott
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5188 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Trooper, is that your YouTube channel, if so, I follow you now, I can't believe you only had like 8 subscribers. Keep up the good work ( at least I will watch you)

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
ljsviol
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of ljsviol
Quote:
On 2013-04-03 08:01, shakuni wrote:
Can anyone please post a link to the video of Mr. Tango doing it on wizard product review?

Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......#t=1422s

Larry
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
789 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Quote:
On 2013-04-05 02:44, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Trooper, is that your YouTube channel, if so, I follow you now, I can't believe you only had like 8 subscribers. Keep up the good work ( at least I will watch you)

Haha yea that's mine. Not many followers at all!
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1004 Posts

Profile of shakuni
@ljsviol

Thanks a lot!
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5188 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On 2013-04-05 10:31, Trooper11040 wrote:
Haha yea that's mine. Not many followers at all!

Oh well, they don't know what they are missing. You definitely got me as a follower now.

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » TUC Coins Across Video (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL