The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2012 entrée: Martin Lewis » » Welcome! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1528 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
It has been a few years since I had the pleasure of spending several meals and quite a bit of time with Martin and Suzi when he lectured here in Nashville. Since my first of two such times, and thanks to Martin's generosity with his creations, the Mardo egg bag, Recovered, Undivided, and Harbin's Card in the Bottle found their way into my stand up act, and Magician's Poker, Whispering Joker, and the Daydream Card are close-up staples for me.

Allow me to publicly say "thank you" for all the great magic, and taking my calls all those years ago when I had a ton of questions.

-Rick Green (nee, "Ricardo Verde")
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer
Host of the Haunted Magic show at House of Cards Nashville!
Magikraft
View Profile
V.I.P.
58 Posts

Profile of Magikraft
Hi Rick,

Nice to hear from you, it's been a while has it not?

Thanks for the kind words! I recall sitting around over food batting ideas around, you are a clever and creative man and I am flattered some of my ideas have found a place in your performances.

If you manage to get out here to the west coast anytime please give me a call.

-Martin
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1528 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
Coincidentally, I was just out in Irvine last month on business, but knew that I wasn't going to have much free time. I'm hoping to make it out again later this year and will definitely get in touch.
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer
Host of the Haunted Magic show at House of Cards Nashville!
martonikus
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of martonikus
Martin I LOVE your routine for Aldo Colombini's "Shenanigan" and I always get a terrific reaction from this. I have a set-up that results in a perfect rainbow that I shared with Aldo some years back. THANK YOU
Magikraft
View Profile
V.I.P.
58 Posts

Profile of Magikraft
I have a routine for Aldo's "Shenanigans"? I don't recall...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2012 entrée: Martin Lewis » » Welcome! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL