The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Kings Cuss Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
What the ad states-
You have heard the legend........but just what are the Cuss Cards? The Kings Cuss Cards are presented as reproduction of the ‘real’ Cuss Cards that you have stored in a secret location. These are far too dangerous, far too powerful to take from the vault! Using an elaborate magical ritual, the Kings Cuss Cards have been linked ‘as above, so below’ to the real Cuss Cards. Actions on the Kings replica effects the real Cuss Cards in their vault. These cards are openly shown to your guests. Each one depicts a horror from the medieval imagination. Each one seems darker and more dread than the last...... but hey! We are all sophisticated modern people are we not? All this superstitious hoodoo stuff is consigned to the dustbin of history is it not?.............. Well, let us see! We can play the game that the original owner is said to have played with Satan himself! That should be fun! A volunteer steps up and the game commences - light-hearted enough to start with, but these images they sort of get under your skin. Did they really believe all this stuff.... and don’t we recognize some of the themes as being just horrific in our own society, as they were back in the dark past? The game becomes more serious, darker. Then something goes very wrong to change the whole mood. Things are very serious now. When the time comes to turn the last card, your guests are in your world of metaphysical fear. If this card is turned, you will suffer the consequences for eternity. But then, what if the cards are not turned? Slowly, the screw turns; the moral decision has to be made and a soul is in immortal jeopardy! This is no ordinary magic trick!
Price-
40 plus s/h

Skill level-
That depends on how far you want to take it. Much like cold reading….to get it smooth it takes time. For this reason I do not recommend it for the beginner. This is a gem that a novice would look at and then use them much in the same way they use those fancy decks.

What you get-
The cards beautifully printed on thick stock, a cool little booklet of instructions that has clips from the foreign film Hexan. Also some evil forces free of charge.

What I say-
The pictures on the cards are very vile looking. Like something you might see in a medieval grimore. The cards are very dark indeed as the idea behind them so this would NOT be suited for a show at Sunday service. You tell the tale of the cards and how they were passed down from generation to generation. They are a tool and game of the nether world that will *** the player to hell. This is a very very powerful piece of bizarre magic if done right. Combined with cold reading or Psychic Vision and some psychological convincers this could be downright dangerous to the ‘believers’. There are many ways the cards can be used: psychic roulettes, readings, setting the mood for “getting inside” someones soul, or as directed in instructions.

10 out of 10
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
I also have my set, and am hand aging them currently. Ive set up my routine, so that the spectator must also provide a "sacrifice". They must provide a name of a person that they car about. If they are to stop the game at any point, the named person shall suffer greatly (or one of the curses themselves) as a finale of the routine, I can cold read and divine the name if desired.

The Kings Cuss Cards set overall is a beautiful piece of art, and I love the possibilities of use and stories you can weave around them.

Gremlin, very nice review, I have not much more to add so Il just say that for me Kings Cuss Cards is more like 13 out of 10! haha

regards,

M.I.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2050 Posts

Profile of aligator
Great effect. You can provoke e real moral dilemna with these.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Kings Cuss Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL