The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Greater Gospel Magic by Duane Laflin » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
Does anyone have this book that I may possibly buy from? After having the opportunities to perform a few shows for the elderly people and kids at my church, I am recently getting really into gospel magic and am hoping to get my hands on this book so that I could be better equipped to serve God with my magic. I have searched online extensively and only saw it on Amazon, costing $180, which is more than I could afford unfortunately. So I am wondering if anyone has a used copy that I may buy from at a more reasonable price. Thanks!
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
610 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
You might try joining the group: Surplus Magic Exchange on Facebook and posting a WTB for the book and see what bites you get there.
I have this book and recommend it even though it can be tough to find.

I've got a seller who wants $100 for one + shipping. Let me know if you want me to get you in touch with him.
Be blessed!
Jamie Doyle

jamiedoyle.com
Gordyboy
View Profile
Loyal user
British Columbia, Canada
216 Posts

Profile of Gordyboy
I have a copy, I just posted it in the "Books for Sale" forum before coming here Smile

Coincidence??
The Great Gordini

http://www.MagicCanada.ca
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2747 Posts

Profile of John Long
I'm surprised that people are selling this book for so much. When I bought my copy, someone was gracious enough to charge a reasonable amount

I know some sites don't keep their web sits up to date, but its worth calling Ronjo & magic Depot for copies listed for about $50

http://www.ronjo.com/magic/greateregospel.html
http://www.magic.org/store/product_info.php?products_id=281
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
380 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Join the FCM. Once in you will have access to all the past issues of the Christian Conjurer (now called the Voice) online. There is a lot of material to look through and get ideas from.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I would hope that maybe down the road when great titles like "Greater Gospel Magic" go "out of print"- they be made available for online print off- see http://www.JestKidding.com for many old Gospel magic titles you can download even though they are long out of print Smile
EVENTUCATOR
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of EVENTUCATOR
Another suggestion, look around for reasonable priced (around US$20) "TARBELL Course In Magic" vols.1&2 AND ALSO, "SPIRITUAL APPLICATIONS for TARBELL" (1&2) by Jule L. Miller. That way you have FOUR good books with a variety of good MAGIC.
PS: I have heard there is now Volume 3?
EVENTUCATOR
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of EVENTUCATOR
Quote:
On 2012-05-28 05:51, Rickfcm wrote:
Join the FCM. Once in you will have access to all the past issues of the Christian Conjurer (now called the Voice) online. There is a lot of material to look through and get ideas from.

I have joined FCM and have accessed past issues of the Christian Conjurer (now called the Voice), they are a trenedous resource. But access to all the past issues of the Christian Conjurer (now called the Voice) online is, at the moment, not available due to re-construction.(?)
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I have a copy of "Greater Gospel Magic" in my library. I refer to it from time to time, it is an excellent resource. I have known personally all the past Presidents of the FCM since Jimmy Lake (also President of the IBM), including John deVries, Bill Baker, Duane Laflin, Del Wilson and many more- they have all honorably, openly and with integrity carried the torch of Gospel magic as a way to be of Kingdom benefit for decades.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Greater Gospel Magic by Duane Laflin » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.38 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL