The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Trilby Connection or Reality is Plastic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

maxnew40
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of maxnew40
I have been over at the headhacker site and I am thinking of buying one of the products. I am more interested in stage hypnosis than "Street Hypnosis"

Should I buy Reality is plastic or Trilby Connection? It seems like Trilby is more oriented towards street hypnotism, but I am not real sure from just reading the information on the web site.

-Max
Travis Hawkins
View Profile
New user
Louisville, KY
12 Posts

Profile of Travis Hawkins
Max,

Both are GREAT products. However, in my opinion, there are better products out there for the budding stage hypnotist. Do some searching here in this forum and you'll find a ton of great threads on the subject.

-Travis
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
915 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Check out Jonathan Chase or Reg Blackwood.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9429 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Where are you located Max?
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Hi Maxnew40,

Thanks for your interest in my products. If it is traditional stage hypnosis that you want then check out Deeper and Deeper by Jon Chase. There is a book and a DVD.

My review of the book is here http://www.headhacking.com/presources/page/18/

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
maxnew40
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of maxnew40
I am located just north of Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.

Thanks for the suggestions all, I think it is very classy for Anthony to suggest someone elses work.

I just purchased Deeper and Deeper the Kindle version, it was cheap enough to be a no brainer.

I have been interested in hypnotism since I was a kid. My aunt and Uncle used to run a hypnosis business on the side and I was always interested in what they did.

-Max
quicknotist
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of quicknotist
Nice to be mentioned here. Thanks DrRob.

Max,
Jonathan Chase is a very good friend of mine and Anthony (who I finally briefly met for the first time last week) does seem like a gent. Deeper and Deeper is a great purchase.

Please send me a private message Max and I'll send you a review copy of this new eBook of mine which I feel will be a good companion piece.
http://streetnosis.com/wp/?page_id=1041
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Anthony? Jonathan?

Another one of those either/or choices that should be converted to BOTH!

Now methinks it's high time I read Reg.
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
915 Posts

Profile of DrRob
No problem Reg Smile

I obviously didn't know where Max hailed from hence me mentioning an American and U.K stage hypnotist whom I know have good quality training materials.

Kind Regards
Dr Rob.
maxnew40
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of maxnew40
I am reading deeper and deeper now. I like the writing style so far.

I think I am up for the amount of metal juggling required. I also perform as a musician and in that role I play guitar, sing, run the lighting with my feet and keep an eye on the mixing board and P.A. all at the same time.

-Max
enteny wega
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of enteny wega
I suggest for both. To become a good hypnotist you should read many as possible to find your own way.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Trilby Connection or Reality is Plastic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL