The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2012 entrée: Martin Lewis » » Stampede Second » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Hi Martin
Thanks for hanging with us this week...I purchased Stampede Second years ago and I use to do it a lot... My question is do you think its still relevant in the age of email...Will the spectator still connect to it
I can't remember that last time I mailed an actual letter....I only use the post office for packages.
I have several of your products and I can tell they are workers that you actually use and have developed before marketing them.
Do you have anything new in the works coming out in the near future?
Now I have to get my copy of Martin Miracles down and check out that mini rising card!
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Magikraft
View Profile
V.I.P.
58 Posts

Profile of Magikraft
Hi Mike,

I think most people know what a stamp is. You could make a joke about it. "For you kids, a stamp is something you put on a letter... OK a letter's something you write with pen and paper... OK a pen is something you use when you iPad is broken... " Along those lines. Or substitute a sticker, everyone knows what they are. Or a flat plastic bottle cap.

I don't have anything due to come out soon although I do have an effect I am working on. I got the 10% inspiration, now working on the 90% perspiration Smile

-Martin
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Thanks Martin GREAT advice...putting the comedy strengthens the trick...that's why your are a full time magician and I'm NOT full time
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2012 entrée: Martin Lewis » » Stampede Second » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL