The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2012 entrée: Martin Lewis » » Where the inspiration comes from? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

z3ta magician
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of z3ta magician
Hi Martin!,i´m Luis Zavaleta (z3ta), from Peru (in south america)
I am very happy to receive any tip from you ... I confess you that when I heard you were in the coffee magic decided to join, I know is a great space to share opinions, but today I decided to join...

My question is about inspiration... any tips, hour maybe, place to think in magic, books perhaps...all the tips you can share with us

Best wishes!!!!
Magikraft
View Profile
V.I.P.
58 Posts

Profile of Magikraft
Hi Luis,

Welcome to the Magic Café, I am pleased you have joined and glad to be part of that experience.

For me inspiration comes from passion. I have a deep love of magic and because of that I see it around me all the time. I watch as many performances as I can, you can even learn from the bad ones Smile I also love to read, I especially like biographies and books on method. I get together with friends and talk about magic. In other words I gain inspiration from all sources available to me even, God help me. youtube...

-Martin
z3ta magician
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of z3ta magician
Inspiring words master, things born in our hearts are more valuable than things that born from other place...

Thank you for inspiring me...best wishes...

ps: I hope you like my drawing
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2012 entrée: Martin Lewis » » Where the inspiration comes from? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL