The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2012 entrée: Martin Lewis » » UK » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
917 Posts

Profile of Martino
Hi Martin,

Whereabouts in the UK are you from originally and what is it about the USA that you love enough to stay there?

Regards,

Martin.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Magikraft
View Profile
V.I.P.
58 Posts

Profile of Magikraft
Hi Martino,

Originally from Northampton I now live in Southern California. What make me stay there, hmmm, let me think. Sunshine, Universal Studios, Magic Castle, did I mention sunshine?

-Martin
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
917 Posts

Profile of Martino
Hmmm, I think that might just persuade me to stay too! Love So Cal! Stayed in Laguna Beach for a week a couple of years ago. Very nice.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Selcouth
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Selcouth
Quote:
On 2012-05-23 11:10, Magikraft wrote:
Originally from Northampton I now live in Southern California. What make me stay there, hmmm, let me think. Sunshine, Universal Studios, Magic Castle, did I mention sunshine?

Quote:
On 2012-05-23 15:07, Martino from Manchester wrote:
I think that might just persuade me to stay too!

Close call:
California has Sunshine - Manchester had plenty of sun today
California has Universal Studios - Manchester once had the Granada Studios tour
Calfornia has the Magic Castle - Manchester has football/soccer

It seems to come down to whether you want to count the amount of sun per annum in months or in days, whether you want a film studio tour that is open or a TV studio tour that is long closed, whether you want magic hands or magic feet.
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
917 Posts

Profile of Martino
Come to think of it I don't think I could sacrifice going to watch my beloved United...but it's a close call! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2012 entrée: Martin Lewis » » UK » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL