The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » OH BOY are they nice! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
At the IMX convention Donnie B (RNT2) showed the NEW versions of my jumbo GALLI GALLI CUPS.... They are better than ever. Now available in copper or nickle chrome. Smile

Hurry, there aren't that many sets.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1119 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
Thanks Pete! It was great meeting you face to face. I can't thank you enough for letting me get my hands on the tooling for these. They really are great cups.

Here's a pic of the Galli Galli Cups with the Bright Chrome finish and tennis balls size load balls:
Learn the form, but seek the formless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn the way, then find your own way. Rings-N-Things
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1753 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Man O Man.....those are BEAUTIFUL!

I bet the copper are special!
Mike McErlain
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto & Green Cove Springs, FL
130 Posts

Profile of Mike McErlain
Wow, beautiful! Time to start saving some money!
deadcatbounce
View Profile
Special user
the Wilds of Ireland
826 Posts

Profile of deadcatbounce
I see there are a set of Pete Biro originals on eBay..No bids.. the price seems a bit steep..! I think it's even more than the new ones, at £200.

Do these new ones differ in any way?

tks

DCB
"With every mistake - we must surely be learning..." George Harrison.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6718 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Wow, those ARE beautiful! They look like the RnT's set I have, which is the discontinued polished stainless steel Paul Fox cups. Mine won't hold a tennis ball though. I haven't tried a LaCross ball...yeah, Pete, ya done GOOD! Smile

Doug
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1119 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
DCB, the new ones are the same as the originals: spun from the same gauge copper on the original tooling.
They are much bigger than PF cups Doug - the Galli Galli cups have a 3 3/8 inch diameter mouth, so they will hold an orange. I just photographed them with tennis ball size loads because that's what I had.
They are a "street size" cup, but not so heavy, which keeps the cost down.
Learn the form, but seek the formless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn the way, then find your own way. Rings-N-Things
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2108 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
They have to be big so the baby chicks don't bonk their little heads and reveal their location Smile

Beauties Donnie and Pete!!
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » OH BOY are they nice! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL