The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2012 entrée: Martin Lewis » » Harbin Card in Bottle » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SmittyWitty
View Profile
Loyal user
Fairhaven, MA
262 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
Hi Martin, I recently constructed your Card in Bottle effect from the Making Magic DVD. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoy your work. In the few time I've performed it, a couple of friends pointed out that the card vanish in the envelope looks a little too obvious. I'm sure you know what I mean. Do I just need some more practice or have you ever used an alternate method?

Thanks - great to see you here on the Café!

Jeff
Magikraft
View Profile
V.I.P.
58 Posts

Profile of Magikraft
Hi Jeff,

I am always pleased to hear that people actually make the stuff on those DVD's. The Zen's envelope switch has stood the test of time - if it isn't working for you it may be that it's just not your style. Use any vanish you like but I would recommend a subtle vanish rather that a flashy one. You want the effect to creep up on the audience rather than hit them in the eye right away.

However you choose to vanish the card please do me a favor and don't use one of those little chrome boxes Smile

-Martin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2012 entrée: Martin Lewis » » Harbin Card in Bottle » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL