The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Neon Light Bulb Suspension (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
Hello Everyone,

I have a quick question. I am looking to purchase a used Bill Smith Neon Light Suspension, but need a harness. Do I need a gossamer harness, or will any harness work with this. If anyone has one, and would be interested in selling it, that would be great. Thank you very much.
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"
zigmont
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of zigmont
Bill used an owen harness then switched to the Gossamer harness.
Zigmont
Magic F/X
Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
Thank you Zigmont, will either one work, and what price range would I be looking at to purchase one, new or used? Thanks again
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"
Grandillusionsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of Grandillusionsmagic
Denny and Lee sells a harness I think it is a Gossamer harness. I hope this helps.
GI
Magically,
GI
www.boisemagic.com
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
The Gossamer Harness is sold at Stevens Magic Emporium for $1,400. It is expensive but a beautiful piece of equipment.
Dennis Michael
g0thike
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of g0thike
I highly recommend the Gossamer Harness. I use it for my modified broom suspension. The harness has features and a design that allows the assistant to wear short shorts, mini skirts or any item of clothing. It is also the safest harness on the market and it is super lightweight and made of some aluminum special aerospace alloy metal. My machinist went nuts when he saw it and said it was a well-made product.

Peter Gossamer can be reached by e-mail thru: petergossamer@aol.com

Stevens Magic sells and has a pic of his harness on their website. Doug Tillford also sells it. If you want more pictures of the harness before it is purchased, just e-mail Dan Harlan who designed the ads. He can be reached at trickboy@aol.com

Additionally if you want to buy the Bill Smith Neon Light Suspension, find out what the inside diameter of the neon pole is from the seller or Bill Smith. The plug from the harness has to fit properly on the neon pole or else your assistant is in trouble. The pole and harness plug are machined to precise measurements to avoid any play.

Personally I bought a Gossamer Harness then bought plans for the broom suspension from Tannens Magic and built the whole thing with my machinist.

G0THIKE
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Just a quick note... we've used the Gossamer harness for over three years... and it's the best. I've had others but this is the one that has it all figured out. It's small, safe and as comfortable as a brace can be.. well that's what I tell the girls.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Neon Light Bulb Suspension (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL